I am proud to be a virgin ( virgins please come in)

Status
Not open for further replies.
in this world everything is so sexualised and all about sex sex , girls now dress in booty shorts trying to tempt you, nobody cares about feelings anymore, nobody says how was you’re day, it’s always about ‘’when can we hook up?” i feel so confused in this society, yesterday i wrote a poem in my diary about love, poetry is the only way i express myself, i’m proud to be a virgin you know why? bec i want to save it for the right person, if i ever meet that person, i don’t care about sex i’m not obsessed about it, people look at me weird when i say i’m a virgin, they laugh, i used to be so embarrassed and cry all night about it, but now i’m proud, yes i am a virgin like a delicate flower, when you look at a rose you don’t crush it, you admire it’s beauty, And walking in the moon light she laugh sometimes and sometimes she cries, love is a flower be patient and let it grow and blossom ,if you’re a virgin you are holy untouched and uncorrupted by this poisoning world , be proud, don’t give it away so easily you only get once chance, keep ur chaste and save it

pls virgins come out and be happy

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The thing is, it easy to get it if you take care of your face and body, wear descent clothes and have average social skills( which most Somali guys don't do oddly in my area when I was in the UK) but the biggest one is that there no repercussion.

It like how most people are getting fatter because the an abundance of food to the point for some that it's difficult not get fat.

Last edited:
The thing is, it easy to get it if you take care of your face and body, wear descent clothes and have average social skills( which most Somali guys don't do oddly in my area when I was in the UK) but the biggest one is that there no repercussion.

It like how most people are getting fatter because the an abundance of food to the point for some that it's difficult to not get fat.
are you a virgin?

@coolEdge , i want to make a cool virgin group, were awesome and we talk about many things, love, poetry,photography, and beautiful things, you are always 100% invited, we don't get pressured like others, i'm so proud of you, beccause i thought ppl would laugh at my post, you are very nice person , thank you for supporting me

@Barni you're really kind person, i can tell u have a nice soul, but i want to stop being sad first and be more positive in life, thank u and have a beautiful day <3

@coolEdge , i want to make a cool virgin group, were awesome and we talk about many things, love, poetry,photography, and beautiful things, you are always 100% invited, we don't get pressured like others, i'm so proud of you, beccause i thought ppl would laugh at my post, you are very nice person , thank you for supporting me

@Barni you're really kind person, i can tell u have a nice soul, but i want to stop being sad first and be more positive in life, thank u and have a beautiful day <3
Appreciate your shoutout but I'm not the kind of person one could get associated with, we are polar opposites of each other you like things like love, poetry, photography and shit like that while I like "things that shall never be mentioned here"

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Extra-Virgin-Olive-Oil1.jpg

I have to ask .
How likely is a person who is shy ,who lives by himself in the west to lose his virginity? I am really scared.:mjcry:
And for those who lost virginity before marriage, don't you think you will be asked about it later?

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
I have to ask .
How likely is a person who is shy ,who lives by himself in the west to lose his virginity? I am really scared.:mjcry:
And for those who lost virginity before marriage, don't you think you will be asked about it later?
good for you sister!

Somalis nacalad baa ku taala. You say you're virgin and get called a weirdo homosexual , when ku you aas eska you're called a wasakh zineyste ah. @Yohan dont give a f*ck about these bipolar retards , continue wearing virgin badge with pride and save yourself for halal marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.