I am done for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not be making any further posts on this forum until Arsene Wenger leaves Arsenal or is sacked .One/We cannot keep taking such epic Ls.We have become a laughing stock for the entire world.

Baasto

cambuulo ,

you must understand I am the ultimate anti wenger troll .my nick was specifically made to oppose the wengerites .all those comments about winning the title were made by way of mockery and jest .go back to all my early posts and you will see that .i was anti wenger on somnet .the comments about winning the tittle were designed to mock the wengerites ,the most deluded people since delusion was invented . I knew arsenal would collapse .And it will happen again and again ,so long as wenger is in charge.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I will not be making any further posts on this forum until Arsene Wenger leaves Arsenal or is sacked .One/We cannot keep taking such epic Ls.We have become a laughing stock for the entire world.

Baasto

Feels bad man :meleshame:.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The support for Wenger is diminishing rapidly. The Leicester City title win was the straw that broke the camel's back. So many Wengerites turned Anti-Wenger in May.

Remember when Welbeck scored a 94th minute winner against Leicester abd Gooners went mental and thought they'd win the league :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending