I agree with Trump. Somalis should be banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Useless Somalis who are blowing up their Country should be banned from entering the U.S
Trump should forever ban these useless people. What good are they bringing to the west? Other than leeching off the Goverment. They're uneducated, backwards, barbarians.

Please Mr Trump, as a tax paying citizen, do not let these leeches into the Country.

#MAGA

Useless Somalis who are blowing up their Country should be banned from entering the U.S
Trump should forever ban these useless people. What good are they bringing to the west? Other than leeching off the Goverment. They're uneducated, backwards, barbarians.

Please Mr Trump, as a tax paying citizen, do not let these leeches into the Country.

#MAGA
Bait

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
1489429310735.png

:susp:
MAGA kulaha.
When was America ever great sis????
:stopit:

Somalis don't blow up things.
We've had a couple of knife incidents.
But you're confusing us with the Arabs.
:camby:
:trash:

As a tax paying citizen I fully support Somalis scamming the system.
:salute:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
What happen? A Somali guy rejected? Also, you live in Minnesota out of all places, shouldn't you move? :russ:

Surely that Nursing degree will get you a job in a Florida home care lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Guys I'm talking about Somalis blowing things up in Somalia, espicially in Muqdisho.

@OmarLittle my bisexual sugarplum not everything is about Somali guys, not every topic has to be about Somali men. I'm not a Nurse!

MAGA kulaha.
When was America ever great sis????
:stopit:

Somalis don't blow up things.
We've had a couple of knife incidents.
But you're confusing us with the Arabs.
:camby:
:trash:

As a tax paying citizen I fully support Somalis scamming the system.
:salute:

I keep being proven right about @Sovereign-Reiko :mjlol:

You need to listen to mama Steam :ivers:

Now let me break-down the problems of ban in relation to Somalis:

1: The ban is not effective as terrorist in the US are radicalized AFTER they enter. That was the conclusion of DHS in cooperation with other departments such ICE and US foreign office and further more the same analysis found no correlation between citizenship and terrorism threat.

2: The ban is ineffective as there is a de-facto ban on Somalis, less than 400 were allowed entry to the US on the basis of a visa.

3: The ban undermines cooperation with the US and emboldens terrorist groups by painting the West as muslim hating by having a litteral muslim ban.

4: The revised ban doesn't meet the rational basis requirement for a government policy as stated under section 1 in DHS report

You're entitled to your own option but not your own facts @Sovereign-Reiko :damedamn:

1: The ban is not effective as terrorist in the US are radicalized AFTER they enter. That was the conclusion of DHS in cooperation with other departments such ICE and US foreign office and further more the same analysis found no correlation between citizenship and terrorism threat.

2: The ban is ineffective as there is a de-facto ban on Somalis, less than 400 were allowed entry to the US on the basis of a visa.

3: The ban undermines cooperation with the US and emboldens terrorist groups by painting the West as muslim hating by having a litteral muslim ban.

4: The revised ban doesn't meet the rational basis requirement for a government policy as stated under section 1 in DHS report

You're entitled to your own option but not your own facts @Sovereign-Reiko :damedamn:
She is obviously trolling

Even if this is a bait thread.
I easily get triggered by Trump and his MAGA bs.
:mjcry:

To everyone else never joke about Trump it's not funny.
It's a very real nightmare.
:kendrickcry:

Even if this is a bait thread.
I easily get triggered by Trump and his MAGA bs.

To everyone else never joke about Trump it's not funny.
It's a very real nightmare.
:kendrickcry:

So are you one of 24 million who will lose as a part of this healthcare repeal? :siilaanyolaugh:

Also how will fed rate hike change your student loan debt? :stopit:

You have my sympathy at least :ayaanswag:

So are you one of 24 million who will lose as a part of this healthcare repeal? :siilaanyolaugh:

Also how will fed rate hike change your student loan debt? :stopit:

You have my sympathy at least :ayaanswag:
Nah I'm covered through my parents.
I'm good until I turn 26.
:damedamn:

Let's just say if they try to raise the interest on my loans.
Don't be surprised if some Somali chick gets deployed to Iraq all of a sudden.
:browtf:

I'm getting rid of terrorism for all of us.

Nah I'm covered through my parents.
I'm good until I turn 26.
:damedamn:

Let's just say if they try to raise the interest on my loans.
Don't be surprised if some Somali chick gets deployed to Iraq all of a sudden.
:browtf:

I'm getting rid of terrorism for all of us.

You do know that the repeal will remove the mandate and thereby raise your parents premiums? Also they want to reduce your subsidize so that rich people get more and the poor less :cosbyhmm:

I'm considering re-entering the military again too, easy money a few months:damedamn:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

#MAGA
trump is merely a puppet he uses fiat currency just like everyone else the movers & shakers print money & the federal reserve is not owned by the American government in fact the US is in debt, guess to who? You guessed it the same people who own the federal reserves.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
@OmarLittle my bisexual sugarplum not everything is about Somali guys, not every topic has to be about Somali men. I'm not a Nurse!

That bi joke is so yesterday lol. Anyways what do you do that isn't Nursing? Lol. I'm surprised

You do know that the repeal will remove the mandate and thereby raise your parents premiums? Also they want to reduce your subsidize so that rich people get more and the poor less :cosbyhmm:

I'm considering re-entering the military again too, easy money a few months:damedamn:
I'm aware.

These insurance companies get out of hand unless they have strict government regulations watching their every move.
:wow:

Sorry sis the American military will never be an option for me.

I mean I'd have to be homeless and starving on the streets before I ever enlist as an officer.

But the Danish military is nothing like the American military so more power to you sis.
Get your money.
:dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending