I’ve made an observation

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In reality, I think most Somalis are pretty laid back and let shit slide most of the time. Online is a difference story but deranged twitter trolls aren’t really an accurate representation of a population

1678352918376.png

Not everything about the Somali culture is good and that’s common sense
Not my fault you’re sensitive and can’t admit that fact
Go ahead worship the culture but don’t call anyone u disagree with self hating or sum
Sensitive isn’t an insult lmao. It’s a great trait to have. At least I have that awareness about myself. Alhamdulilah

Abaayo, we worship only Allah around these parts. Stop trying to twist this convo into something it’s not. I’m not going to go in circles and argue with you. Understand no one is throwing out personal insults here but you.

May Allah guide you back to Islam and give you understanding.

Sensitive isn’t an insult lmao. It’s a great trait to have. At least I have that awareness about myself. Alhamdulilah

Abaayo, we worship only Allah around these parts. Stop trying to twist this convo into something it’s not. I’m not going to go in circles and argue with you. Understand no one is throwing out personal insults here but you.

Most ex somali Muslims revert back after a bit of maturing. From what I have noticed they tend to have self hate and direct it at the religion or culture not saying she does but her posts definitely bring her across as naive and ignorant. Shes probably surrounded by mainly gaalos in Scandinavia. Yes some aspects of our culture is bad but the things they tend to point at aren't even Islamic for the most part besides the hijab. They wanna be free but eventually they come back when they realise there is more to life then simply following your every whim and desire.
Inshallah this sister will come back to islam one day.

Last edited:

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here

Alright, have a good day walaal