i’m nervous for my quransaar

today i’m having a quransaar done on me because i just feel like i need a refresh in my life because i hate the direction it’s going and i’m trying to get back into islam. i have no idea why but i’m having these anxious thoughts that are making me want to cancel it. i feel like i’m a dirty person who shouldn’t be having this done on me if that makes sense.

anyone have any advice?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I got it done in Somalia 5 times in august I couldn’t stop laughing I honestly have no advice just don’t be nervous

The anxiety of you not wanting to go thru it and feeling dirty is shaytaan waaswaas. just go through with it you have nothing to lose and inshallah you’ll be on a better track

Do cilaaj ama quraansaar on yourself. Pray your five daily prayers. If you reached surah al-Baqarah, isku aqri with intention. Otherwise, listen to it intentionally without distractions. Read your daily athkar.
Double check but I believe there’s a Hadith about eating 7ajwa dates first thing in the morning to ward off magic. I might be mistaken tho. Allah knows best
i just had mine done and i was giggling and my hand went numb.

i think i might be possed wallahi

I went through it. Ask Allah to make it easy for you. Plus if you research about ruqyah and do it yourself, you will be among the people who will go to jannah without judgement. But if you don't have the iman to do it yourself, then it's ok to ask others inshaAllah. May Allah make it easy for you.

Trending

Latest posts