HSM's alternative facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he doesn't care about security of the country, after all HSM is Kenyan citizen who is ruling Somalia on behalf of Kenya and Ethiopia. Who did die ? And who did survive are not his business. Small note, majority of residents of the hotel were dhulo. Members of parliament had scheduled meetings that day in the hotel, luckily the attack happened just hours before the meeting.
IMG_6107.JPG
IMG_6108.JPG

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Have you seen her criticise khatumo president who always runs away from battles. is the modern day cigaal shiidal

I knew she had issues when she started posting articles about Intra Galmudug politics. She needs to wake up, Hawiye is not her enemy.

So @Canuck is spreading more lies about HE HSM:yacadiim:

May he continue to drive you nuts for another 4 years :dabcasar:

I am not spreading anything I found in Twitter and HSM insisted on fixing the security which he failed in it. The man doesn't care about country, he never visited the wounded people in hospitals, the people affected by drought. Plus you are defending dirty thief that stole from hungry (famine time). It is disgusting that you are defending man like this from London for tribalism reasons.

I knew she had issues when she started posting articles about Intra Galmudug politics. She needs to wake up, Hawiye is not her enemy.

Yes you are correct hawyie are not my enemies. but Ethiopia and Kenya and their poppets are my enemies. I believe Somalia deserves better than HSM.

BTW the hotel had a meeting for anti HSM from MP, tribal elders and people from all tribes against re electing of HSM. Luckily they were late for the meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.