HSM’s new plan to fight Shabaab, conscript reer miyi macawiisley.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This was the original plan before he left for Dhusamareb when Mahad Salad was conscripting Cayr macawiisley but QQ was against this I believe. Then a failed SNA attempt. Anyway I guess I can call it a new plan since it hasn’t been enacted yet.

Only Xawaadle, HG, MJ, MX have any reer miyi to speak off that isn’t under Shabaab tho. We’ll see who is conscripted

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
This was the original plan before he left for Dhusamareb when Mahad Salad was conscripting Cayr macawiisley but QQ was against this I believe. Then a failed SNA attempt. Anyway I guess I can call it a new plan since it hasn’t been enacted yet.

Only Xawaadle, HG, MJ, MX have any reer miyi to speak off that isn’t under Shabaab tho. We’ll see who is conscripted
The last thing you'll be seeing is Marexaan reer miyi fighting AS in hutu lands. these are the same reer miyi who are the targets of hutu hit and run attacks in the middle of baadiyo.
:what:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The last thing you'll be seeing is Marexaan reer miyi fighting AS in hutu lands. these are the same reer miyi who are the targets of hutu hit and run attacks in the middle of baadiyo.
:what:
I agree. He doesn’t have many options to conscript from is my point. There’s not actually that many reer miyi not under Shabaab control

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
I agree. He doesn’t have many options to conscript from is my point. There’s not actually that many reer miyi not under Shabaab control
HSM is backed into a corner, he's tried everything and still with no luck, kkk he promised HG the moon and they told him to bring the stars as well. If MX obliges im 95% certain they won't there has to be something huge on the table, there are hundereds of thousands of reer miyi mx on ethiopian side of the border tho. MJ or MX will be the last clans he goes too.
Maybe ali Eid subclan Celi will send more men.

HSM is backed into a corner, he's tried everything and still with no luck, kkk he promised HG the moon and they told him to bring the stars as well. If MX obliges im 95% certain they won't there has to be something huge on the table, there are hundereds of thousands of reer miyi mx on ethiopian side of the border tho. MJ or MX will be the last clans he goes too.
Maybe ali Eid subclan Celi will send more men.
Ceyr , Saleebaan and Duduble are the once behind this whole Shabaab organisation.

Trending