How would you take back the NFD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenya is a republic unlike Ethiopia who is federal state.

I think it's best if we leave NDF alone because most of people in Garrisa don't even speak Somali.

Also Wajir and Garrisa's economic is important for kenya.

Kenya is a republic unlike Ethiopia who is federal state.

I think it's best if we leave NDF alone because most of people in Garrisa don't even speak Somali.

Also Wajir and Garrisa's economic is important for kenya.

Almost all Somalis there speak Somali

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I am against violence so we should take back NFD with diplomacy and not with the gun. I heard Kenya is having economic problems. While their problems get worse, we can get better and eventually get back NFD the easy way.
Ethiopia is on the brink of a revolution (which I hope doesn't happen). Taking back Ogaden from a busy Ethiopia will be easy if we play our cards right.
We should think about these things 20 years from now when Somalia is stable enough to take back its lands.

Somalia would need a few decades of developing itself from the rubble. Many Somalis in NFD call themselves Somali Kenyans and to make them realize how important it is for them to join, the gov't would need to engage in soft power ie. scholarships, roads, schools, hospitals etc.( with these institutions spreading Somalinimo. Finally, push for a referendum and go to court on the genocide and massacre afflicted on the Somalis of the NFD. If oil is drilled from NFD which should be in the next few years, it could be an even harder fight with Kenya over it. Luckily, Kenya is at the brink of chaos with a tribe clinging onto power, if a civil war like the brief one in 2008 occurs. Somalia could annex NFD "to help Kenya contain its chaos":siilaanyolaugh:
The rest will be history lool

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Colonize Kenya obviously.

With a strong Somali state, the Somali officials in high offices would sign off on anything and our economic muscle would buy up their media and politicians. NFD would become a de facto Somali region and then pressure the government to hold a referendum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts