How will you British people vote on June 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
waa cajiib iyo yaab iyo calool xanuun :kanyehmm: I wasn't expecting this when I went to bed last night :meleshame:

brexiters realise now that they have totally fked up the economy thus showing some regret already.

the funny thing is the EU leaders are telling them to fk off b-but two more years :mjlol:
Are u British?

waraabe

Your superior
kkkkkk the EU telling the English qashin to pack their bags and leave asap and the qashin English asking for few months to sort out their shid.....

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I am already taken thou :lolbron:

sorry love, unless you're volunteering to be the second zawjah :diddyass:

Oh sorry I forgot you had asalama calaykum type of bidaar which is her turn off :lol:.

Anyways I think @DiricLover is gonna stick to my brother for now. Girl there is no better option then him. Just reduce your meher and you done.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
Oh sorry I forgot you had asalama calaykum type of bidaar which is her turn off :lol:.

Anyways I think @DiricLover is gonna stick to my brother for now. Girl there is no better option then him. Just reduce your meher and you done.
pls..your brother has nothing on me walal :childplease:

diric lowkey digs guys with bidars anyway obamadatazz

Bohol

VIP
What is up with Birmingham/Qudhunham girls and crying for sponsorship, one of them asked me to sponsor her in facebook
today Lol. Perhaps large percent of the Somalis in Bham like Leicester are Euro trash?

Apollo

VIP
Nothing will happen until late 2019, that's the latest news on it. And I wouldn't be surprised if they will extend it for another 5 years after that.

Forever 'leaving', no change. Wimps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending