Bored to death
  1. Hargeisa - 46%
  2. Togdheer - 16%
  3. Sahil aka Berbera - 14%
  4. Gabiley - 9%
  5. Awdal - 5%
  6. Sanaag - 5%
  7. Sool - 5%
If you match population numbers with distribution figures, it's totally unfair. Gabiley gets 9%? :kanyehmm:

McD30

Bored to death
I think it is a mistake and it's a repeat of the south focusing only on Mogadishu. On the other hand there's more bang for the buck in the west.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Unfairness and corruption are something that is common in every African country and it is not something new, then again what do you expect from 3rd world country. The report seem biased tbh it's well known Borama gets more funded then Sanaag probably the same amount as burco. Sanaag is the only gobal that has been neglected in the past and I hardly believe they even recieve one penny of the funded forget about
5%.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
  1. Hargeisa - 46%
  2. Togdheer - 16%
  3. Sahil aka Berbera - 14%
  4. Gabiley - 9%
  5. Awdal - 5%
  6. Sanaag - 5%
  7. Sool - 5%
If you match population numbers with distribution figures, it's totally unfair. Gabiley gets 9%? :kanyehmm:
Gabiley is highly populated you Buffon.Obviously you don't know of the Gobol and the great Jibril Abokor!

McD30

Bored to death
Downvote all you like you fascist qabilist, the tiny village of Gabiley doesn't have the same population as Awdal, Sool or Sanaag. What a ludicrous claim. Your fuckboi Kulmiye destroyed unity the only thing that separated us from the south in 1 term. Best kept secret it is indeed but for the wrong reasons. :2tjlv3e:

Bohol

VIP
It is more to do with the biggest taxpayers or where revenues are
generated, in that respect Berbera, Gabiley and Hargeisa are important.
Sanaag or Togdheer don't have a airport or a port, they only have themselves
to blame.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Hargeisa is Somaliland. I would guess something like 40% of Somaliland's population lives there. Awdal should be getting around 25%.
Somaliland's population is mostly west of Hargeisa, around 60% of the population lives west of Hargeisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts