How many % of the xalwo is sugar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna marry a peasant for I am of noble blood
Walaalo at the moment you're a peasant in my eyes. :chrisfreshhah:I live in the UK you live in a Bantu country.:mjlol:

Kkkkk my dad will go nuts if he finds out I'm getting married to a fob in Angola :damn:

Enjoy counting Angolan money whilst I have pounds :banderas:

God is kind :rejoice:

Walaalo at the moment you're a peasant in my eyes. :chrisfreshhah:I live in the UK you live in a Bantu country.:mjlol:

Kkkkk my dad will go nuts if he finds out I'm getting married to a fob in Angola :damn:

Angola is nice walahi if you have money we have whites coming from Europe and buying land. in the beaches you only see whites and Asians the native bantus sell necklaces in the corners. Tell your father you're marrying an African prince

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant

If ur a fine xalimo I'm ready to pay a maximum of $150000 meher. But i want the special edition that comes with he British accent light skin nice booty. I will give u 150k and that manly aussie accent. How bout that mite?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
giphy.gif

95% sugar 4% oil and 1% colouring so that you don't realise you literally eating sugar, you're literally better of buying a bag of sugar and just eating it raw.
My famz love it but I can't stand it, that crap is so unhealthy

Lol look at all the peeps getting overexcited. It's a desert/sweet so obviously it's gonna have high amounts of sugar lol:icon lol:

Xalwo is a party type of food to be eaten occasionally (unless you fatties actually munch that shit daily):browtf:
I personally don't really like xalwo that much anyway.

Nacalaa the f*ck is this? The post it about xalwo!

The thirst is real!!!:whew::deadosama:

Guys, control yourselfs!!!:ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.