How I went from Sunni Muslim to Protestant Christianity

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5669.jpg
Martin Luther

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Reform period was nice word for inventing semi new religion the Protestant which is different from catholic (the old Christianity). The west became advanced when they separated the church from state. They didn't advance because Christianity in fact the church was killing the scientists and women during dark age.

That was part of the reform, the state and religion should be separated as religion is a private matter that cannot and should not be imposed on everyone else. Of course, it's true that they only advanced after they put religion behind them (for the most part) and moved on. Nonetheless, Muslims shouldn't do the same either and equate the Islamic golden age with Islam theologically as the you'd find that much of what was despised by the prophet, Homosexuality, poetry, living depictions, consumption of wine and so on, were widespread. (Not saying that you've made that argument of course).

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I met the love of my life, a beautiful Gurage/Ethiopian woman in Dire Dawa while traveling to Somaliland. Somehow my beliefs were challenged by a person I love, then I started thinking. I know many on this forum are Atheists but let's share if you are Christian Somali.

Lunatic

Went from believing a man flew to heaven on winged horse to believing in the biggest contradiction ever (the trinity). Jesus is his own father and his own son??

:what1:

At least Jesus was a cool stoner unlike the warlord Moe.

:win:
Who is the admin here? This is tripping. He called OUR PROPHET (SAW) a warlord.
f*ck you
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.