How I went from Sunni Muslim to Protestant Christianity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met the love of my life, a beautiful Gurage/Ethiopian woman in Dire Dawa while traveling to Somaliland. Somehow my beliefs were challenged by a person I love, then I started thinking. I know many on this forum are Atheists but let's share if you are Christian Somali.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
So lust was enough to shake your beliefs. That's nice to know.

Is that simp-like or nah lmao.

I met the love of my life, a beautiful Gurage/Ethiopian woman in Dire Dawa while traveling to Somaliland. Somehow my beliefs were challenged by a person I love, then I started thinking. I know many on this forum are Atheists but let's share if you are Christian Somali.

Warsangali clan !!!! Can you tell us more about your subclan and which the country you live in now.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Sorry but I have zero respect for people who leave one cult to join another cult.

I'm glad you're happy though.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?

Lol I can understand Atheism, you either believe in Allah or not but what made you become Christian of all religions??

Its the most BS religion since the Latter Day Saints (also a branch of Christianity!)....

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
My wife is Orthodox, we don't even go to the same church.

The story is long, had to give you a summary.

How come she made you Christian but not a Christian that follows the same denomination?
Who's account is this?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Went from believing a man flew to heaven on winged horse to believing in the biggest contradiction ever (the trinity). Jesus is his own father and his own son??

:what1:

At least Jesus was a cool stoner unlike the warlord Moe.

:win:

Christianity and Judaism are by and large more peaceful than Islam today

Spanish Inquisition
For other uses, see Spanish Inquisition (disambiguation).
Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition in Spain
Tribunal del Santo Oficio de la Inquisición
Spanish Inquisition

Seal for the Tribunal in Spain
Type
Type

Tribunal under the election of the Spanish monarchy, for upholding religious orthodoxy in their realm
History
Established
1 November 1478
Disbanded 15 July 1834
Seats Consisted of a Grand Inquisitor, who headed the Council of the Supreme and General Inquisition, made up of six members. Under it were up to 21 tribunals in the empire.
Elections
Voting system

Grand Inquisitor and Suprema designated by the crown
Meeting place
Spanish Empire
Footnotes
See also:
Medieval Inquisition
Portuguese Inquisition
Mexican Inquisition
The Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition (Spanish: Tribunal del Santo Oficio de la Inquisición), commonly known as the Spanish Inquisition (Inquisición española), was established in 1478 by Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand II of Aragonand Isabella I of Castile. It was intended to maintain Catholic orthodoxy in their kingdoms and to replace the Medieval Inquisition, which was under Papal control. It became the most substantive of the three different manifestations of the wider Christian Inquisition along with the Roman Inquisition and Portuguese Inquisition. The "Spanish Inquisition" may be defined broadly, operating "in Spain and in all Spanish colonies and territories, which included the Canary Islands, the Spanish Netherlands, the Kingdom of Naples, and all Spanish possessions in North, Central, and South America."

Crusades
This article is about the medieval religious military campaigns. For other uses, see Crusades (disambiguation).
"Crusaders" redirects here. For other uses, see Crusaders (disambiguation).

A battle of the Second Crusade (illustration of William of Tyre's Histoire d'Outremer, 1337)

Map of the Levant (the Holy Land) in 1135. The Frankish Crusader states are indicated with a red cross ☩: Kingdom of Jerusalem, County of Tripoli, Principality of Antioch, County of Edessa. The Principality of Armenian Cilicia was a crusader state under Armenian (Rubenid) rule. The remnant of the Byzantine Empire is visible in the west; the (nascent) Seljuq Empire and Fatimid Egypt are shown in green.
The Crusades were a series of religious warssanctioned by the Latin Church in the medieval period, especially the campaigns in the Eastern Mediterranean with the aim of capturing Jerusalem and the Holy Land from Islamic rule, to recapture Christian territory and defend Christian pilgrims, in western historiography known as "the Crusades for (the recovery of) the Holy Land".[1] The term "crusades" is also applied to other campaigns sanctioned by the Church, fought to combat paganism and heresy or to resolve conflict among rival Roman Catholic groups, or to gain political or territorial advantage. The term crusades itself is early modern, modelled on Middle Latin cruciatae, and has in more recent times been extended to include religiously motivated Christian military campaigns in the Late Middle Ages.

Religion - Christianity - Killings for Christianity

Historical killings for Christianity

Modern killings for Christianity

Christianity and the Holocaust

Christian terrorism

Killings for Christianity
The Church started killing unbelievers as early as the 4th century. The killing (often with torture) of heretics, church splinter groups, dissenters, atheists, agnostics, deists, pagans, infidels and unbelievers was supported by almost all mainstream Christian theology for over a thousand years, starting with the intolerant St. Augustine (died 430 AD).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending