How far back of your families history do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly mine ends with my parents accounts of their grandparents. I have only one more grandmother still living and Im thinking bringing my tape recorder and a notepad and gathering as much information as possible. Too much historical wealth stands being lost

If only we were a literary culture, Id love to be reading about the lives and experiences of my progenitors but they were probably too peasant to write anything down :icon lol:

My dad fought in some war and he has some gunshot wounds on his leg, also he had this amazing afro back in the 80s (It added like 6 inches to his height.) . My grandfather allegedly travelled through a lion's den. My great grandfather was tortured to death. (All according to my dad.)

My dad can still count like 20 names after his. Most of them are Alis and Ahmeds though. Lol

My dad fought in some war and he has some gunshot wounds on his leg, also he had this amazing afro back in the 80s (It added like 6 inches to his height.) . My grandfather allegedly travelled through a lion's den. My great grandfather was tortured to death. (All according to my dad.)

My dad can still count like 20 names after his. Most of them are Alis and Ahmeds though. Lol

Thats interesting, Ive also heard of mysterious deaths in my family which when I probed would cause me getting shutdown. probably had something to do with tribe and re afriad of me being radicalized

Btw you should totally write your fathers biography down. So that the future generation can have something of substance to know about their forebearers, not just abtirsi

Also sorry to break it to you that lion story was probably fake. Unless your grandfather was from the deep south because I never heard of lions in the North :browtf:

Are you sure those wounds are not of moryaanimo?:pachah1:maybe he was former isbaaro point man

Thats interesting, Ive also heard of msteious deaths in my family which when I probed would cause me getting shutdown. robabaly had something to do with tribe and re afriad of me being radicalised

Btw you should totally write your fathers biogrphy down. So that the future generation can have something of substance to know about their forebearers, not just abtirsi

Also sorry to break it to you that lion story was probably fake. Unless your gandfather was from the deep south because I never heard of lions in the North :browtf:

Just because he's from the North doesn't mean he can't go to the south. Also might consider writing that biography. :cosbyhmm:
roll-safe

Are you sure those wounds are not of moryaanimo?:pachah1:maybe he was former isbaaro point man

lmao he used to be a punk when he was a kid though. He ran away from dugsi and got run over by a truck. He almost got his leg amputated and to this day he still walks with a limp. :damn:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I don't know much beyond the family name coming about because it was my great grandfather's nickname.

The sad thing is none of my grandparents are alive so I'm stuck with only the nickname :mjcry:

My grandfthers nicknme is rather lame. It roughly translates to he who was left out in reference to his orphanage. But ill take it I guess

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
My father was a soldier, his father was a soldier, his father was a killer geeljire that had a trillion sons :icon lol:

My paternal granddad worked for Siad Barre in the 70s and was also in the military (confirmed) and my dad was a huge soccer star (unconfirmed).

My maternal granddad was also in the military.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending