How Far Away is the Sun ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kalshaale

1) The second one is comedy as you can see, the others are all real. There is a great video on youtube type Taxoplasma you will see.

2) I answered this question in the Polaris thread, the sun never rises nor sets in the spinning ball earth or in the flat-earth model, it's just how you perceive it which is referred to as 'perspective', it grows bigger as it draws nearer to you, and smaller as it goes further way from you until it hits the 'vanishing' point of your vision and appears like it's setting.

The same way if you stand at a rail-way track and look into the distance, it appears as though the tracks are bending and getting smaller, you observe the same with ships, it appears as thought they go 'over' the horizon, but if you use zoom camera or binoculars it comes directly back into view

This effect is called perspective, but the quackademic scientific community argue it's because 'the ship is going over the curvature of the ball earth, and so are the railway tracks" which the above disproves instantly.

You observe the same thing if you stand at a corridor of a large hotel, as the person keeps walking, they will appear to shrink in size until you no longer able to see their legs and waste, this is the 'vanishing' point limitations of your visions, referred to as 'perspective'

The same happens with the sun, it appears to you like it's rising, it then gets bigger as it draws nearer like right on top of you, and smaller as it goes further west until it appears to you like it's setting, but the sun never rises nor sets on both models

It's always there just outside of your vision/perspective and location as it circles above you, illuminating the land it's hovering over on a flat earth model, or on the ball earth model it's the spinning and orbit around the sun that causes this.

@Inquisitive_

You lost me there. If the sun is moving in and out of this earth like a train on a railroad, then how come when the sun is near to the earth, every place on the earth isn't lighted up? How come some areas of the earth is still dark, while another areas have the sun light?

I'll appreciate if you can try to explain it further for me. If the Earth is flat, then...are you saying there is an end to it, a cliff perhaps?

This perspective size change happens on flat earth model due to the distance it claims for the sun. Sun would definitely look bigger occupying huge chunk of the sky above as it hovers over you compared to when you first spot it at sunrise. Then it will get/look smaller as it heads towards the opposite direction. On spherical earth, you have uniform size no matter what time of day.

Are you arguing the sun is uniform during rise and set in size to the observer? really? you kidding me sxb? even the ball earth community use perspective to explain this, no a single one of them believes this.

Anything that moves away from the observer has the perspective effect due to our limitations in vision, regardless of the size of the object large or small, here is a simple illustration below, take a look at the track and lamppost like object on the left, as it go further away it becomes smaller in size to the 'observer' this is perspective for you, we refer to this as the 'vanishing' point, but we both know it's not smaller, getting closer, using binoculars or a zoom camera will bring it back into perfect view.

RailTrackPencilPerspective.jpg

I am going to put you in your place today sxb, I have kept refusing to treat you for this Europhile parasite, but you kept knocking back on my Europhile brain parasite clinic, and now I will administer the medicine to you one at a time.

No need for a back and forth, I will give you a very simple task, the circumference of the earth is 25000 miles according to the Greek God Eratosthenes

1) Using trigonometry knowing the circumference give me the calculation for the curvature per mile that I would see on a ball.

2) Based on your calculation tell me how much curvature I would see 60 miles away.

Unless you answer these two questions, I will not respond to you and presume the parasite has mutated beyond Antibiotic treatment, and I will refer you to surgery combined with shock therapy sessions

@Inquisitive_

You lost me there. If the sun is moving in and out of this earth like a train on a railroad, then how come when the sun is near to the earth, every place on the earth isn't lighted up? How come some areas of the earth is still dark, while another areas have the sun light?

I'll appreciate if you can try to explain it further for me. If the Earth is flat, then...are you saying there is an end to it, a cliff perhaps?

Your having problems understanding the model, for an illustration check this video out, and keep an eye on the tropic of Cancer and Capricorn the Sun passes over during summer/winter, he doesn't depict it as well in this model but gets close enough to make you understand and visualise it.

Now compare this to the heliocentric 3 D model representation of the spinning ball earth shooting through space.

Spend a day outside both in the night and the day, and just observe the sky for yourself, observe Polaris the fixed Northern start for which I made en entire topic, which of these to you makes sense? a model only 500 year old revised 600 times created by a Europhile Freemason? that can't even agree on the distance of the sun?

Or the uniform model every forgotten condemned scientists throughout history proposed and also every ancient society that walked on this earth whom knew the stars and constellation from the palm of their hands along with their orbits? successfully predicted all eclipses until very day? The Mayans did, the Chaldean's did, the Egyptian's did, the Babylonian's did etc.

Keep in mind many of these civilisations, their roofs were the sky, their navigation's were the sky, both on land and sea, you and I hardly look at it, that's why they couldn't be fooled by this when Freemason Pythagoras 2000 years ago theorised it being a ball, because they knew it from their palm of their hands, we don't and hence it's easy to fool us.

The Quran repeatedly asks you to reflect on this magnificent creation, which every single civilisation before us did, except us, when was the last time you looked at the skies above you and did your own observations sxb?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Inquisitive please answer my questions regarding Antarctica military blockade, North Pole being in the centre and whether we are encapsulated by a dome like surrounding

@Inquisitive please answer my questions regarding Antarctica military blockade, North Pole being in the centre and whether we are encapsulated by a dome like surrounding

Sorry bro, so many notifications messages get lost in the whole thing.

In the last few paragraphs of the lengthy post with videos I talk about Antarctica blockade
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/for-people-who-believe-the-earth-is-flat.17950/

What you say is absolutely true, and the argument about blocking people from travelling anywhere south, which they can easily track, is to supposedly save the penguins. As for the arguments whether there is a dome or not, we can't tell, the Hebrew bible talks about a dome for certain and the Quran seems to allude to it in the following verse, but we can't be for certain, because none is allowed to explore.

[55:33]
O company of jinn and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth, then pass. You will not pass except by authority [from Allah ].

The North Pole is right beneath the Northern Star at the centre of the earth, and has been depicted like this by every map used throughout history and also by pure common sense observing the fixed Northern star and all the constellations/stars orbiting it.

I'd advice you to take a look at flights in the Southerns hemisphere and the bizarre paths they take, check connections between South-America, South-Africa and Australia, on the ball earth, it's a direct dash across the ocean, but it stops in Northern America or Dubai, which only makes sense on a flat-earth-map because it's a direct straight line.

After being caught with this and many people catching on and asking questions, they tried setting up false direct flights with ridiculous prices out of reach of most, there was a dude on youtube who booked it exposing them, and they cancelled shortly after, nothing more then an elaborate hoax. They even went as far as uploading supposed flights between the two places with actors, just like the crisis actors they use in false-flags, the desperation's of these people knows no limits.

@Inquisitive_

I totally get the module, but how do you explain this. If the earth is flat, then that means if one was to travel on direction he should come to an end point, no? Also, if a plane was to travel westbound and another plane travelled easbound, they would at one point pass each other going the opposite directions. how is that possible?

@Inquisitive_

I totally get the module, but how do you explain this. If the earth is flat, then that means if one was to travel on direction he should come to an end point, no? Also, if a plane was to travel westbound and another plane travelled easbound, they would at one point pass each other going the opposite directions. how is that possible?

check post 9 here, in which I explained the circumnavigation issue which is a common question people ask
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/europhile-brain-parasite-in-somalis.17718/

If you travel east/west long enough you will always come back to where you started, because the compass you have points 'North' which keeps adjusting to the centre of the earth regardless which direction you go, I gave a good example in that thread on post 9 when someone else asked the same question.

Let me know if it's still not clear after you read it bro.

check post 9 here, in which I explained the circumnavigation issue which is a common question people ask
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/europhile-brain-parasite-in-somalis.17718/

If you travel east/west long enough you will always come back to where you started, because the compass you have points 'North' which keeps adjusting to the centre of the earth regardless which direction you go, I gave a good example in that thread on post 9 when someone else asked the same question.

Let me know if it's still not clear after you read it bro.
I am trying to really understand you. I want to understand you. You said the center of the earth is what attracts the compasses used by all navigations. So, the one traveling west, will basically go....ah f*ck it. I'm fucking lost. lol

Without compass, if one was to took off onto one direction and never stop, where will he go? Is there an end of the earth, like an invisible wall that will stop us from proceeding? Is the ground and the sky connected at a certain point, like The Truman show? lol

Don't worry bro, it's not an easy concept, by the way nobody travels without compass/gps and all navigation is east/west, if you hold a compass and walk east/west you will notice the part that points 'north' will re-adjust at every step (try with your phone), but you ignore it and follow just your west/east direction, hence you do this for long enough you came back to where you started.

With the straight-line comment, what you really mean is what happens if you head 'south', what they wrongly call 'the south pole', if you head south long enough in any direction on this earth according to the ball earth proponents you will come across 'Antarctica' a continent were everyone is barred by the militarise of the US and Russia.

On the flat earth it's not a continent, Antarctica is a gigantic ice wall, like a ring around the flat earth as depicted in every old ancient map including the logo's of various organisations, these massive ice walls hold in the oceans.

The famous British explorers in the late 1800's that travelled there and others (way before this treaty) document what they saw, one of them is the famous guy Captain Cook, he writes he lost a lot of man through violent storms, they came across massive ice walls that stretched into the horizon, he writes they sailed 40.000 miles around it to find an entry point in the wall but they couldn't and after loosing a lot of people through violent storms they abandoned it and came back

Admiral Richard E Byrd is another famous guy, the last to go there, because of his interview in the 50's the Antarctica treaty was drawn up, which every country was forced to sign, prohibiting them from explorations, supposedly to save the Penguins and natural Eco-systems heavily reinforced by their miltary, several people set out on expeditions since have been stopped, his famous interview is on youtube which I posted a few times.

We don't know what's beyond it, because now that we have the technologies, everyone is prohibited from it courtesy of the treaty all countries sign, the idea that they care about penguins and keeping it 'supposedly' pollution free, while they are the greatest polluters in this world, is laughable if not outright insane for those that believe this.

Okay, I'm starting to understand what you're saying. I'm only writing in short because I honestly still feel like I need to let this sink in. lol

How do you explain the moon landing?

Okay, I'm starting to understand what you're saying. I'm only writing in short because I honestly still feel like I need to let this sink in. lol

How do you explain the moon landing?

Don't worry sxb the whole thing takes a while to sink in, we have been programmed for blind believe without thinking too deeply, it's all good.

There was no trip to the moon Appollo was one big hoax filmed on earth, plenty documentaries out there that will convince you without believe, also the supposed moon rocks given to Museums by Armstrong were fake

Fake Dutch 'moon rock' revealed
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8226075.stm

Why does the sun's angular size not change throughout the day or year, since it is "moving towards and away from us" and is "closer than we're told"? Seriously, did you fall asleep during geometry class, or are you just completely demented?

Don't worry sxb the whole thing takes a while to sink in, we have been programmed for blind believe without thinking too deeply, it's all good.

There was no trip to the moon Appollo was one big hoax filmed on earth, plenty documentaries out there that will convince you without believe, also the supposed moon rocks given to Museums by Armstrong were fake

Fake Dutch 'moon rock' revealed
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8226075.stm
Interesting. Holy f*ck! I'm starting to see things. I will research all this myself friend and I will get back to you.

Kkkkkk

The Apollo program collected 380 kilograms (838 lb) of Moon rocks during the six manned missions. Analyses by scientists worldwide all agree that these rocks came from the Moon – no published accounts in peer-reviewed scientific journals exist that dispute this claim. The Apollo samples are easily distinguishable from both meteorites and Earth rocks[7] in that they show a lack ofhydrous alteration products, they show evidence of having undergone impact events on an airless body, and they have unique geochemical traits. Furthermore, most are more than 200 million years older than the oldest Earth rocks. The Moon rocks also share the same traits as Soviet samples.

Why does the sun's angular size not change throughout the day or year, since it is "moving towards and away from us" and is "closer than we're told"? Seriously, did you fall asleep during geometry class, or are you just completely demented?

@Kalshaale

I was going to respond to this moron post, until I saw his latest message, I brought to him the main establishment news sources about those fake moon rocks Amstrong and NASA gave to these museums in the late 60's until they did investigations and found them to be fake recently

He is still so blind, that he brings me a quote about moon rocks from the Appolo mission, cajiib yet those very same Museums they were given to are saying they are fake, here is some more sources along with the BBC from the main establishment media. Do you see why I class this as a Europhile brain parasite?

Embarrassment as 'moon rock' in museum turns out to be just a piece of petrified wood
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ch-moon-rock-causes-embarrassment-museum.html

'Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...y-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html

Don't make excuses up and answer the question. If you fail to do so I will automatically assume you conceded

Why does the sun's angular size not change throughout the day or year, since it is "moving towards and away from us" and is "closer than we're told"?

@McLovin

I have answered this question plenty of times already in response to Burhan if you go to the previous pages, he asked the same question.

You need to revise your question, is this uniform size you are talking about from the observer perspective?

But tell me, who shall we believe? those Museums that are telling us the moon rocks given to them by NASA and Neil Amstrong are Fake, or shall we believe the quote you brought us from the NASA website describing properties of moon rocks?

You can't make a dumb post like this and expect not to be questioned about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending