How Far Away is the Sun ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a historical source of contention between the Neanderthal Albanoid Europhile God’s bordering on the absurdity, with wild monsterous fluctuations that make your head spin

The Europhile heliocentric Copernicus, the God father of the spinning ball earth measures the sun to be an imaginative 3,391,200 million miles from the spinning ball earth

The Next century his Europhile disciple Johannes Kepler decided it was 12.376.800 million miles away,

The Europhile God of the Apple Isaac Newton made an even more remarkable statement “it matters not whether we reckon its 28 or 54 million miles distant for either would do just as well” what a gem of a scientific statement.

But it didn’t last, the Europhile instrument maker Benjamin Martin said it was between 81-82 million miles away from the Sun

Benjamin Apthorp Gould Europhile astronomer credited for creating the astronomy journal in his book writes it’s more than 96 million miles away from the sun

John Hind the Mathematician Europhile God, states the Sun distance from the earth to be 95.298.260 million miles

The distance today stands at 92.96 million miles

The absurd logic defying speculation is anywhere from 3-100 million miles ranges according to the Europhile God’s wild speculations, probably conjured up during a drunk voodo worship, or a child blood sacrifice ritual.

No were on this planet is such gigantic lunatic guess-work so blindly accepted, with no one even asking the critical question as to how? were the fu** did they get these figures from?

None of these blind Europhiles quick to insult people will even ask about the lunatic principles that were used to measure these distances, and why such a monstrosity in variations and result ?

I challenge anyone to ask those questions, and explain these wild lunatic calculations.

Parasites in the brain - Altered States
http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter387/

There are two known brain parasites, the pork tapeworm, Taenia solium, and theamoeba Naegleria fowleri. Taenia solium: The pig tapeworm, Taenia solium, is responsible for the condition known as neurocysticercosis, the most common brain parasitic infection.

upload_2017-1-13_22-46-13.jpeg

parasite-in-the-brain.png

ncc.gif

parasite%20graphic.jpg

Inquisitive_

Can you explain the geometry used to calculate the number you approve? I would like to see the calculation and angles of observation they used to calculate and reference points in the sky.

They use radar today to calculate the distance of any object, which is more accurate than the old geometric calculation system without radar echo input. They still use geometry to calculate once they get the data of Venus to Earth Distance. Then it becomes Sun-Earth-Venus distance calculation.

They put roughly out the number to be 150 million km which is a number you condemned as Europhile hahahahaha. I want to see if the calculating methods are different. My presumption was everyone used Trig/Geometry but the numbers are due to today's accurate technology.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bro u have me converted to flat earthism, what do we say when they ask about lunar eclipse? Or seasons?

You misunderstood. I said that YOU don't need to concern yourself with this since you clearly don't work in physics

So I should blindly believe? and follow the Europhile God's in whatever they say? what's the point of your existence or even giving you a brain?

Bro u have me converted to flat earthism, what do we say when they ask about lunar eclipse? Or seasons?

The lunar eclipse according to the ball earth theory happens when all three objects, the sun, ball earth and the moon align perfectly with the shadow of the ball-earth on the moon

lunar-eclipse-cartoon-lrg.en.jpg

How there is a major problem with this, throughout history there are many recorded events of the eclipse happening (more then 50) while both the sun and moon could be seen over the horizon, this is impossible as they will have to be all aligned 180 degrees like 3 billiard balls.

None of all the ancient civilisations whom predicted all the eclipses to perfection, knew the stars and constellations better then us, ever ever believed in this crap. There roof's were the sky.

As for seasons The sun above a flat earth moves back and forth between the tropics of cancer and Capricorn for the seasons, here is a quick 2 minute one

Last edited:
Inquisitive_

Can you explain the geometry used to calculate the number you approve? I would like to see the calculation and angles of observation they used to calculate and reference points in the sky.

They use radar today to calculate the distance of any object, which is more accurate than the old geometric calculation system without radar echo input. They still use geometry to calculate once they get the data of Venus to Earth Distance. Then it becomes Sun-Earth-Venus distance calculation.

They put roughly out the number to be 150 million km which is a number you condemned as Europhile hahahahaha. I want to see if the calculating methods are different. My presumption was everyone used Trig/Geometry but the numbers are due to today's accurate technology.

Bro, I don't have much faith in you especially after the whole Auto Cad curvature on 25000 mile circumference, with 8 inch per square mile curvature you totally ignored, this was simple trigonometry you dismissed but your showing interest regarding distance covering the sun?

Anyway It's simple we use sextant for it

sextant.png

This was done before, throughout history, calculating with plane trigonometry (the same you ignored for curvature of the supposed ball earth hence surprised you asked), based on this the moon and sun figure to be 32 miles in diameter and approximate about 3000 miles away.

But since you ignored to do simple trigonometry even with the help of a AutoCAD chart that shows you curvature based on mileage, with plenty of example of places that should never be seen and dip below the curvature (if we are on a ball earth) like the Chicago sky line that can be seen from lake Michigan 50 miles away, then there is no hope for you bro, the indoctrination and dogma is too strong.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bro great, so how about the solar eclipse? Heliocentrics claim it occurs due to the moon blocking the sun is this true.

Im also very confused about Antarctica and the North Pole, I did some research on flat earth view and they say NP is in the centre of the earth. I also read that there is actually a military blockade on Antarctica, meaning flat earthers who attempt to cross were immediately forcibly turned back is this true?

Finally what surrounds the earth? Is it a dome ?

Bro, I don't have much faith in you especially after the whole Auto Cad curvature on 25000 mile circumference, with 8 inch per square mile curvature you totally ignored, this was simple trigonometry you dismissed but your showing interest regarding distance covering the sun?

Anyway It's simple we use sextant for it

sextant.png

This was done before, throughout history, calculating with plane trigonometry (the same you ignored for curvature of the supposed ball earth hence surprised you asked), based on this the moon and sun figure to be 32 miles in diameter and approximate about 3000 miles away.

But since you ignored to do simple trigonometry even with the help of a AutoCAD chart that shows you curvature based on mileage, with plenty of example of places that should never be seen and dip below the curvature (if we are on a ball earth) like the Chicago sky line that can be seen from lake Michigan 50 miles away, then there is no hope for you bro, the indoctrination and dogma is too strong.

Bro, I watched the video afterwards. Here is a simple fact, If earth was flat and sun was only at 3000 miles away in altitude, it should get bigger as it gets closer overhead noon time on flat earth. But the sun's size always remains the same on spherical earth regardless of time of day due to the distance calculated 150, 000, 000 miles away.

The distance between New York and Los angels is roughly 3000 miles. I am shaking my head to think the sun can be that close to us, We would burn instantly. Anyway, Take pictures of the sun and prove to yourself indeed the sun got bigger above you since 3000 miles altitude would not be that far and you would notice shift in sun's size as it comes above you on a flat earth. If sun-rise picture is similar size to noon-sun and you get the same size at sunset, then you know you would be wrong. This is the simplest way to prove yourself right or wrong.

Last edited:
Two questions for @Inquisitive_

1. Are the brain parasite pictures you showed us real? If yes, WTF!!!

2. If the Earth is flat and the sun rises from the east and sets in the west, then how do you explain the sun rising back from the east on the next morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending