How come West Burco has better wireless internet than Hargeisa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
When I was in West Burco I could even stream series and movies easily from my hotel. It is not
the same in Hargeisa though where wireless internet is slow and painful even using facebook.

Maybe less people using the service?

I was staying in mansoor hotel and the internet wasn't so great, could stream films when everyone was asleep at night lol

We brought those portable internet devices which were cool, literally allows you to take your wifi everywhere

Bohol

VIP
@The Cushtic One Funny thing is when I was in Oog (small town on the road in Sool) I was streaming a movie (Teenage
Mutant Ninja Turtles ) while at a restaurant Lol, it was working fine. Even small towns got better connection than Hargeisa.

Bohol

VIP
Interesting...maybe the internet providers in hargesia purposely make it slow/bad so people will buy the portable devices

Lol you mean Somtel 4G portable device it ain't bad but problem is it runs out quickly. You have to top it up every 3-4 days. Or the
data could even finish 1 day if you watch two or one movie Lol.

Lol you mean Somtel 4G portable device it ain't bad but problem is it runs out quickly. You have to top it up every 3-4 days. Or the
data could even finish 1 day if you watch two or one movie Lol.

I know Wallahi so annoying.

I wish they were more choice for internet providers back home like a pay monthly plan or something.

Rip off Wallahi - so expensive

Bohol

VIP
I know Wallahi so annoying.

I wish they were more choice for internet providers back home like a pay monthly plan or something.

Rip off Wallahi - so expensive

I use to go out every-night in Hargeisa in my car because there is nothing to do at indoors since the internet is shitty (you
can't watch movies). So that is how I use to pass time.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I don't know about that. When i was there Somcable allowed me to stream videos very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts