Hodan Nalayeh ATTACKED by prominent Somalilander for referring to the drought as a Somali drought

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I'm on Twitter too sxb. I don't know who you're following, but from what I saw the outrage was about him misrepresenting the security situation and claiming aid could only be delivered to Somaliland.

What exactly caused this outrage? What did she say that was wrong? Do you think there's anything wrong with referring to the drought as a Somali drought?

There is no outrage, just telling her to say Somaliland which is only fair since she is reporting from there.

waraabe

Your superior
Nope waraabe is correct. There was no issue until some individuals decided to get butt-hurt about Raageh mentioning Somaliland instead of Somalia. Later on he mentioned Aid agencies complaining about alshabab, which is true.

I saw most of those tweets and they were only complaining about the mentioning of Somaliland

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I'm on Twitter too sxb. I don't know who you're following, but from what I saw the outrage was about him misrepresenting the security situation and claiming aid could only be delivered to Somaliland.

What exactly caused this outrage? What did she say that was wrong? Do you think there's anything wrong with referring to the drought as a Somali drought?
Wallahi thats why i said diaspora isaaqs are on crack.

They dont know that even their politicians uses the word:
Dhulka Soomaalida

Ambassadorka Soomalida (when talking about foreign ambassador for Somalia kkkk)

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Reer Bintiland are hypocrites they doing the exact same thing they accusing rageh omaar of and them crying crocodile tears :bell::childplease:

He's not even from Puntland or Somalia but Kenya. :what:

There is no outrage, just telling her to say Somaliland which is only fair since she is reporting from there.

How are you going to tell me there wasn't an outrage when you can read it for yourself under her tweet? Why would she need to mention Somaliland when she mentioned Hargeisa and is in the region on behalf of a charity? :umwhat:

Bohol

VIP
Some of the younger extremists have been programmed to get triggered whenever they see the word Somali, so don't be surprised folks.
It is like how a mindless bull gets triggered if you put a red cloth infront of it.

bullfighting-o.gif

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
WTF? :wtfdis:

She said #Somalidrought -- not #Somaliadrought. Don't the people in Somaliland identify as Somali? Or do they really consider themselves Somalilanders?

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
It's Somali drought since it affects more than 1 regions. Hodan was actually right in using #Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.