History has been made today: Trump dumps two-state solution and thereby gives Israel free reign

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
you know I've thought long and hard about your proposal. i don't want to birth isaac children whose first words will be "ictiraf!" and call me "konfoorad nigaasad and said barre's concubine" behind my back. nah fam :damn:

loool I promise there will be non of that

Suspect name regarding this issue :cosbyhmm:

I'm not pro-Israeli - how could I ever support devilspawn?

But rather clear hostility, than this dhudhumashow crap:

"We condemn Israeli settlements etc.; we must have a two state solution etc.; come to the table for negotiation etc." - proceed to give billions to Israel.

The common man must realise the enemy, and trump is removing that veil.

Anti immigration? - good, this cements the idea that these gaalo don't want you. The equation is: Continued economic status quo - immigration = realisation that you'r a feeder state for the West.

Pro-Israel? - good, this will completely dispel the notion that Israelis are miss-understood and just want peace. It will force the hand of the lying Arab leaders who benefit from the uncertain status-quo. How will Saudi and Lebanon react when Israel says f*ck this shit and rolls over the whole West bank and declares it official Israeli territory? What will these bastard leaders tell their Muslim pop?

Know thy enemy.

I'm not pro-Israeli - how could I ever support devilspawn?

But rather clear hostility, than this dhudhumashow crap:

"We condemn Israeli settlements blablabla; we must have a two state solution blablablal come to the table for negotiation blablabla" - proceed to give billions to Israel.

The common man must realise the enemy, and trump is removing that veil.

Anti immigration? - good, this cements the idea that these gaalo don't want you. The equation is: Continued economic status quo - immigration = realisation that you'r a feeder state for the West.

Pro-Israel? - good, this will completely dispel the notion that Israelis are miss-understood and just want peace. It will force the hand of the lying Arab leaders who benefit from the uncertain status-quo. How will Saudi and Lebanon react when Israel says f*ck this shit and rolls over the whole West bank and declares it official Israeli territory? What will these bastard leaders tell their Muslim pop?

Know thy enemy.

Honestly I think it will be the death of Israel to incorporate that many palestinians. Israel can't both be a jewish state AND one state with palestinians. They breed at a rate no Israeli can compete with :pachah1:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Even if it is true nothing really has changed. They have always had a free hand in the region. Illegal settlements for decadez.

You've got someone who is hotter and causes less embarrassment. Count your blessings

I don't support people based on looks. This isn't middle school.

He is a huge embarassment.

It's so freaky how Trump and I are so alike in our views and political stances. He is my political soulmate.

I would fit in so well on his team. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts