Hayey breaking news halyey Mourinho is now officially Man United manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The worst kept secret :cryinglaughsmiley:Welcome home aabe Mourinho. 3 year contrack with option to say at the club till 2020.
:wow:
@Bubi
Jose finna make ni99as cry and wish he was their manager.

Hope he gives Timbo and Rashford a chance. Timbo is a beast. Can't believe we were interested in Sanchez when we got Timbo. Kid gets into every tackle waa manaxe. :wow:

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
To become Manchester United manager is a special honour in the game. It is a club known and admired throughout the world. There is a mystique and a romance about it which no other club can match.

"I have always felt an affinity with Old Trafford; it has hosted some important memories for me in my career and I have always enjoyed a rapport with the United fans. I’m looking forward to being their manager and enjoying their magnificent support in the coming years."

:wow1: Aabe Mourinho :wow:
The tears of our haters today :wow1:
Back to being hated :win:

Ya'll can say aabe Mourinho parks the bus but his record speaks for itself. Most points in La Liga, EPL and Serie A.:umad:

He will bring winning mentality to some of the neefs we have atm.:lolbron::leobite:

De Goat in goal
A good CB with Smalling :rejoice: Man aabe Mourinho will make us great again.:mjcry:

Can't wait to see who he signs.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I bet @Air Jalam and all the United fans were calling him anti football when he was at Chelsea and calling him a disgrace for his antics. But now he is aabe Mourinho siilaanyolaugh

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I bet @Air Jalam and all the United fans were calling him anti football when he was at Chelsea and calling him a disgrace for his antics. But now he is aabe Mourinho siilaanyolaugh
Kkk I've always been a fan of aabe Mourinho. I might have made fun of him at his times at Chelski but he's aabe at the end of the day. My fav moment was when he chased Pep away from La Liga. :chrisfreshhah:

Ninyow aabe Mourinho signing for us is making more headlines than Xhaka signing for Assanal or the CL even thought it's on Saturday.:banderas::ahhhh:

Ibra will join him soon:ahhhh:
Martial, Ibra, Rashford:ahhhh:
I don't get people who say he won't give youth a chance. Aabe waa old school he'll ask you to show him how good you are no matter your age. If you're good enough you get a spot. Can't wait for him to send Jones and his ilk away.:camby:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Chelsea fans are like :angryman:

:chrisfreshhah:

Walahi Mourinho is looking sharp and good looking in that pic. He looked tired and dreadful at Chelsea but he's walking around Manchester like Vince McMahon lol.

I'm on board with aabe Mourinho:friendhug:
Chelski was just a stepping stone for aabe.siilaanyolaugh

Bruh the battle of Manchester will be:lawd:
Pep won the battles in La Liga but aabe won the war.:leobite: Just imagine the squads these two ni99as will put out in August:whew:

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
War niyow kan warkisa naga dhaaf. Waa lax sumeysan walahi.

This is how it usually goes with this guy

>spend millions
>don't win anything for the first year
>tell the fans its work in progress
>win it after spending almost a billion
>start some drama
>blame the team and refs
>moral of the team drops
>board decides they have had enough of the twat
>one massive pay check since he always tend to leave before his contract expires.

:ohlord:

One thing I'm genuinely excited about is the fact his mere presence triggers pep guardiola :chrisfreshhah:

@Air Jalam relax abti.

during his entire tenure at chelsea (both times), you niggas slated him and now ya'll tryna come for us? :westbrookwtf:

united fans are in the mood because this is the best thing they have heard and seen since 2013. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

legends never forget where they were made. Hate to break it to you breh, but its simply a career move :mjdontkno:
its like cech at arsenal. We gave a mercedes-benz to a honda club. You think he gonna stay there when he done? :hova:He comin back to his humble abode. :lawd:

so are lampz and didier. :rejoice:

Mourinho, 53, said: "To become Manchester United manager is a special honour in the game. It is a club known and admired throughout the world."

He said he had always "felt an affinity with Old Trafford" and claimed he has "always enjoyed a rapport with the United fans".

He added: "I'm looking forward to being their manager and enjoying their magnificent support in the coming years.

"There is a mystique and a romance about it which no other club can match."
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36363365

Mourinho, you broke my heart.:ohlord:
I hope that at least he recognizes our support we had for him while he was the manager. I still respect him for What he had done for the club, no matter which club he joins. I still consider him a chelsea legend just like most chelsea fans do. So I hope that he at least appreciate the fans for their support. We all wish him the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending