Having feelings for your cousin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have your ever caught feelings for your cousin? I have a cousin that's 2 years younger than me and he's sooo fineeee. :ahh:Wallahi everytime he looks me in the eyes I feel weak in the knees. I get all nervous and shit around him. Lool. Like I can't be myself around him...He's such a nice down to earth guy too, he's not arrogant or a douche at all. Just thinking about him right now, I just wanna kiss him and have his arms wrapped around me :banderas::it0tdo8:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
giphy.gif

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Have your ever caught feelings for your cousin? I have a cousin that's 2 years younger than me and he's sooo fineeee. :ahh:Wallahi everytime he looks me in the eyes I feel weak in the knees. I get all nervous and shit around him. Lool. Like I can't be myself around him...He's such a nice down to earth guy too, he's not arrogant or a douche at all. Just thinking about him right now, I just wanna kiss him and have his arms wrapped around me :banderas::it0tdo8:

So you made an account so you could let out your emotions.
Don't worry, I am here for you.

full

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts