Have you thought about Allah?

Whenever I think of him I think about how a human brain will be able to deal with existing for eternity in heaven. After living for millions, billions and trillions of years, doing everything you could ever think of and eating everything there's to eat, drinking the finest alcohol you wished to drink on earth and doing the shmexy with the finest women in all of creation, won't you eventually get bored. So so bored that you wish you've never existed to begin with? And it's terrifying to think that you'll constantly be happy and will not be allowed to feel any other emotion. No anger, sadness and grief. Just never ending happiness for infinity.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Whenever I think of him I think about how a human brain will be able to deal with existing for eternity in heaven. After living for millions, billions and trillions of years, doing everything you could ever think of and eating everything there's to eat, drinking the finest alcohol you wished to drink on earth and doing the shmexy with the finest women in all of creation, won't you eventually get bored. So so bored that you wish you've never existed to begin with? And it's terrifying to think that you'll constantly be happy and will not be allowed to feel any other emotion. No anger, sadness and grief. Just never ending happiness for infinity.
Concept of boredom wouldnt exist in heaven. Stop applying worldly concepts onto jannah.

Mayor

Dual Federalism or Balkanize. Never Centralism
The more I follow Somali politics, the more I remember Allah. Following Somali politics is a sure way to test the strength of your Iman