Hassan Sheikh Begging Puntland to come back.

Worry Do you even have power to stop Murusade when it comes to politics and money? :russ:

Murusade are stronger than you, have more money than you, have more political influence than you. Even right now under HSM the Central bank chairman is Murusade. Minister of justice and constitution is Murusade. The current national security advisor is Murusade. Ask @Pastoralist how powerful these positions are :chrisfreshhah:

View attachment 326668

This guy only runs 2 ministries, runs daljir party, hes murusade abakar long time mp, he is high profile figure that acts as key broker and former minister since sharif, farmaajo, hsm to now. Here he is with hsm and farah topaz, both key brokers from upd and daljir who were formely rivals but reconciliated since farmaajo. If hasan macalin plays his cards right, he can build his cv and try compete in the next elections easily alongside Kheyre.

View attachment 326669
Looks like I touched a never there didn’t I little fella? I apologize, reer dayniile will be the next president…long as habarta and reer kaaraan don’t have a vote, right?
Episode 17 Drama GIF by One Chicago

Looks like I touched a never there didn’t I little fella? I apologize, reer dayniile will be the next president…long as habarta and reer kaaraan don’t have a vote, right?
Episode 17 Drama GIF by One Chicago

Nerve or no nerve, Murusade will always play a key role in every single administration be it Irir led or Darood led. Villa Somalia is literally goof Murusade. From Hormuud’s chairman (Ahmed Sacuudi) to Bakaaro Market we are filthy rich and continue being so:mjlol:

Nerve or no nerve, Murusade will always play a key role in every single administration be it Irir led or Darood led. Villa Somalia is literally goof Murusade. From Hormuud’s chairman (Ahmed Sacuudi) to Bakaaro Market we are filthy rich and continue being so:mjlol:
So how come you’ve only had 1 PM and he was the PM for a president married to a reer dayniile woman?

So how come you’ve only had 1 PM and he was the PM for a president married to a reer dayniile woman?
Man said farmaajo :dead:

Farmaajo was just looking for a safiir when he landed on the job as prime minister. a Murusade man who was a close relative of Farmaajo's wife called Abdi Door AUN who lived in Minnesota introduced him to Sheikh Shariif. Sheikh Shariif used to stay in Abdidoor house when he was studying in the Famous Sheikh Sufi School in Mogadishu and before that he was living in Middle Shabelle so they stayed close friends since then. One day Farmaajo asked Abdidoor to contact with Sheikh Shariif and ask for him an ambassador position. Abdi door accepted it. After the dismissal of PM Omar Abdirashid, Abdi Door heard that Shikh Shariif and Ala Sheikh were looking for a PM. Abdi Door contacted with Farmaajo and said to him "we can ask Shariif to appoint you his prime minister, why we ask him Safiir only?" Farmaajo answered " But I don't think that would be possible" Abdi Door said to him " Ninkaad ari ka dooneeyso geelbaa la weydiistaa" I will first ask him to appoint you a prime minister if not then wasiir if not then safiir. Abdidoor contacted with Shariif and with the help of Sheikh Yousuf Caynte(Sheikh Sharifs Sheikh who is also a Murusade) the latter accepted his proposal of Farmaajo appointment as a pm.

Man said farmaajo :dead:

Farmaajo was just looking for a safiir when he landed on the job as prime minister. a Murusade man who was a close relative of Farmaajo's wife called Abdi Door AUN who lived in Minnesota introduced him to Sheikh Shariif. Sheikh Shariif used to stay in Abdidoor house when he was studying in the Famous Sheikh Sufi School in Mogadishu and before that he was living in Middle Shabelle so they stayed close friends since then. One day Farmaajo asked Abdidoor to contact with Sheikh Shariif and ask for him an ambassador position. Abdi door accepted it. After the dismissal of PM Omar Abdirashid, Abdi Door heard that Shikh Shariif and Ala Sheikh were looking for a PM. Abdi Door contacted with Farmaajo and said to him "we can ask Shariif to appoint you his prime minister, why we ask him Safiir only?" Farmaajo answered " But I don't think that would be possible" Abdi Door said to him " Ninkaad ari ka dooneeyso geelbaa la weydiistaa" I will first ask him to appoint you a prime minister if not then wasiir if not then safiir. Abdidoor contacted with Shariif and with the help of Sheikh Yousuf Caynte(Sheikh Sharifs Sheikh who is also a Murusade) the latter accepted his proposal of Farmaajo appointment as a pm.
Not really sure how this answers my question but ok…I see you are a dayniile supremacist. That’s fine sxb. Par for the course.

Murusade are stronger than you, have more money than you, have more political influence than you. Even right now under HSM the Central bank chairman is Murusade. Minister of justice and constitution is Murusade. The current national security advisor is Murusade. Ask @Pastoralist how powerful these positions are
Two extremely powerful ministries which can bring the whole country to a halt, if sacking them isn’t an option, they are even more threatening to a president than any FMS. Example: Ministry of justice can halt ongoing projects laden for construction by requesting arrest warrants for those breaching property laws. Whoever holds this ministry is trusted by the government to not go against them.

NSA himself is the shadow president of Mogadishu,( didn’t know he was murursade). He runs the show and is equivalent to fahad Yasin and mahad salad. His international connections to intelligence agencies run deep enough to assure he gets what he wants, even if the president refuses.
@Samatar03

Two extremely powerful ministries which can bring the whole country to a halt, if sacking them isn’t an option, they are even more threatening to a president than any FMS. Example: Ministry of justice can halt ongoing projects laden for construction by requesting arrest warrants for those breaching property laws. Whoever holds this ministry is trusted by the government to not go against them.

NSA himself is the shadow president of Mogadishu,( didn’t know he was murursade). He runs the show and is equivalent to fahad Yasin and mahad salad. His international connections to intelligence agencies run deep enough to assure he gets what he wants, even if the president refuses.
@Samatar03
Thank you brother for the input. Much appreciated. You’re one of the few educated guys on this forum.

@Pastoralist just wanted to add that the NSA (National security advisor) is much much much more powerfull than the positions that Fahad and Mahad held under NISA. The two positions are not even comparable 🤣

@Pastoralist just wanted to add that the NSA (National security advisor) is much much much more powerfull than the positions that Fahad and Mahad held under NISA. The two positions are not even comparable 🤣
Seems he moved up from NISA to become NSA. Need to read up on powers of NSA. Congrats to your reer on the post genuinely. He’s got the resume to be one, one of the few men who has the credentials necessary for his post. I’m just a bit cautious on his past. Maybe he’ll surprise me once he usurps all security channels in Somalia and bring much needed change by turning Somalia powerful. If he doesn’t work out, I’m afraid somalia must bring back traditional ICU.

Trending

Latest posts