Half Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will call it the hand test
If the forehead is bigger than the length of the person testing it's hand, they are Somali :drakelaugh:

Hmm. Do you think that 20% in common with Europeans would change the way Somalis look substantially compared to African Americans? It's a little surprising, because 20% is quite a lot but most of the time African Americans look more or less (but still distinguishable to an extent) like regular Sub-saharan Africans. Maybe a little lighter on average, but the general appearance is the same.
tmp_11907-IMG_20170330_011115210489250.jpg
This girl is saying "wallhai I'm not somali I was hit in the forehead today that is why it's extra large" :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They will call it the hand test
If the forehead is bigger than the length of the person testing it's hand, they are Somali :drakelaugh:

Hmm. Do you think that 20% in common with Europeans would change the way Somalis look substantially compared to African Americans? It's a little surprising, because 20% is quite a lot but most of the time African Americans look more or less (but still distinguishable to an extent) like regular Sub-saharan Africans. Maybe a little lighter on average, but the general appearance is the same.

i would say clearly not white but definitely not african in appearance

tbh there's also the nefarious idea that whites would be more willing to procreate with us because we don't look like west africans and are arguably closer to them in appearance. they may very well have bred us out under these circumstances if they were more physically attracted to us, nahmean?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
i would say clearly not white but definitely not african in appearance

tbh there's also the nefarious idea that whites would be more willing to procreate with us because we don't look like west africans and are arguably closer to them in appearance. they may very well have bred us out under these circumstances if they were more physically attracted to us, nahmean?
White fettishizer, get out of here!

Status
Not open for further replies.