Guy lives in a storage locker for two months undetected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
no mention of a washroom or shower anywhere. but hey at least he has a 4k tv to browse reddit on :mjkkk:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
no mention of a washroom or shower anywhere. but hey at least he has a 4k tv to browse reddit on :mjkkk:

He said the only thing he didn't have was a washer and dryer but somehow forgot the toilet.

This dude created a system where he can scrounge water from the fountain.

:mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
This is why you need government regulations and why pure Libertarianism will never work. People will go to the extreme to save money. Some things just shouldn't be allowed, like this.

VixR

Veritas
It's not ingenious bc he's not the first, but they're smarter than ppl that sleep in their cars imo. More power to them and ppl who fall on tough times.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's not ingenious bc he's not the first, but they're smarter than ppl that sleep in their cars imo. More power to them and ppl who fall on tough times.

Nah man this dude created appliances and shit. Granted he's probably just combining about a million tutorials in one but that's impressive.

i.......i don't understand how he got away with this. those LOUD ass speakers and the wires and antenna hanging out? your telling nobody heard that shit and thought to check it out? :what1:. nobody caught this nigga filling buckets?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i.......i don't understand how he got away with this. those LOUD ass speakers and the wires and antenna hanging out? your telling nobody heard that shit and thought to check it out? :what1:. nobody caught this nigga filling buckets?
WHITE PRIVILEDGEGASIFDHALWKJDWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending