Got hit on by a Somali girl today

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Happened at my Uni offer holders day. Can’t lie it was an ego boost but I’m gonna assume she thought I was Somali. Didn’t reciprocate because:
1.I didn’t really find her that attractive
2. Out of respect for a hijabi
3. I already have a girlfriend
But yeah you Somali guys complaining that it’s hard to find a xalimo, I can’t really understand where you are coming from. Then again, maybe I am just a Mack Daddy

Yaraye

VIP
Happened at my Uni offer holders day. Can’t lie it was an ego boost but I’m gonna assume she thought I was Somali. Didn’t reciprocate because:
1.I didn’t really find her that attractive
2. Out of respect for a hijabi
3. I already have a girlfriend
But yeah you Somali guys complaining that it’s hard to find a xalimo, I can’t really understand where you are coming from. Then again, maybe I am just a Mack Daddy
Stop lying. We know you were blushing like this
Happy Snow White GIF by Disney

Tbh out off every ethnicity the only ones i wouldn’t take offence to writing this trash is Eri boys simple bc their women rock with us heavily n their men r meskien. good try tho lil bro.

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
It's a DNA strain that's common in Africa. Lots of somali girls get when taking DNA tests so they use that as some weird joke like L Haplogroup = L bozo take this L loser females and other autistic shit :mjlol:
Aren’t the niggas who make this NN thing Niger-Congo? Their whole ethnicity which binds them together is a derogatory slur made by Europeans. How do they get off insulting other haplogroups?!
A72CAD22-5E75-4C3F-87D7-127001E9CFF0.png
5FA64DFE-F0BE-4044-A64D-5178BA3581F6.png

Trending

Latest posts