George Zimmerman and Dylann Roof got laid the f*ck out today

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Zimmerman walking around in public boasting and bragging ?these meadows are useless?the dude should have gOne into hiding by now.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah... They're not gonna murder him, fam. That would only fuel the stereotype that black people are irrational cretins without an ounce of civilization.

Yeah... They're not gonna murder him, fam. That would only fuel the stereotype that black people are irrational cretins without an ounce of civilization.
nah if i was in that prison with him, id just let time and diseases have his ass and rot in jail. i wouldn't lay a finger on him, killing him would only lessen his sentence so its technically a favour.

nah if i was in that prison with him, id just let time and diseases have his ass and rot in jail. i wouldn't lay a finger on him, killing him would only lessen his sentence so its technically a favour.

Why waste taxpayer money on this psycho? He shouldn't stay one second on this earth.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
y'all remember that time george zimmerman tried selling the gun he used on trayvon as a motion against BLM

i said wallahi this xiyawaan is playing fire :reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending