Geeljires confront Hebrew Israelites.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I have multiple Habesha friends as well too. If it weren’t for medieval beef with resulted in the way things are today we would have a peaceful strong Horn Africa region..
Facts bro i dream to see a United Horn Africa that is developed and strong

Facts bro i dream to see a United Horn Africa that is developed and strong
You think too small saxiib. We could have had a Greater Horn Africa. Just cross out the name to something more like-able.
D8A0FB24-143B-418C-973A-64589B00E9A6.jpeg

What ever happened to the Nation of Islam? It’s a great path for Afro Americans to live.

MLK negro: Oprah, Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, Kanye West- these people saw injustice happened to black people in the 80s and 90s but never spoke out because fear of losing endorsements and money. They tend to marry white or other non black, willingly handing their wealth to other races. Don’t care about their community and nor are they part of it. Kanye west is an example of a MLK coon. He married white, sold his designs, hated his black friend for being offered a job by Italians something Koonye dreamt of his whole life ( top designer for Louis Vuitton), rapped negativity about black women. Most black athletes lose their wealth because of stupidity and never do anything with their money.

Malcom X negro: Denzel Washington, Umar Johnson- black men that is conscious and have balls to call out what is going on in his community. Marry black women but still have a strong faith.

I couldn’t come up with more Malcom x negros which means that they are a few out here. Brother Malcom is definitely rolling in his grave and that MLK dreams have come true. He always wanted his people in white spaces like marrying white and share the wealth with them.

Last edited:
I feel bad for those Somalis. While those Hebrew wannabes were cooking and roasting these niggas to an oblivion. They were stuck in traffic!
96A5C1D0-6BC3-4E30-9DA3-417A6A12FE98.png
25A53B65-9ABA-4DDF-8658-64FBFA5B7924.png

I hate the fact it says "somali man debates" nigga why tf do you lot always use your ethncitiy when making these dumb videos

Stop tagging your ethnicity to bring these shameful debates on us

Wallah i dont understand why somalis gotta involve ourselves in everything single bullshit

You dont see ethiopians or eritreans doing this