Garaad Jaamac: HG oo dacwo ah ayaa ii timid oo ka dacwoneeso Mudulood

Dubays are equal to my jiffo size kkk 😂
You are both small irrelevant tribes sxb stop it and let the big boys talk lol
Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA

View attachment 326725
View attachment 326726

So called garaad visits ambassador Jabriil Ibrahim at somali embassy

Shaxaad u rabaa odayga, next he will visit BBS mall :mjlol:
So a Somali citizen visits a Somali embassy and that means to you he wants something from Reer Kaaraan? If he wanted anything he could go to his own community in Zambia that raised funds for his war effort the first time. Seems odayga touched a nerve, all Reer Kaaraan have been in an uproar since his comments. ‘Xamarow goojaacade kadhigowhooya’ ‘Hiiraab dhaqana leeyihin’ idinka so hartay. Learn to handle pressure better sxb.

Jungle

VIP
So a Somali citizen visits a Somali embassy and that means to you he wants something from Reer Kaaraan? If he wanted anything he could go to his own community in Zambia that raised funds for his war effort the first time. Seems odayga touched a nerve, all Reer Kaaraan have been in an uproar since his comments. ‘Xamarow goojaacade kadhigowhooya’ ‘Hiiraab dhaqana leeyihin’ idinka so hartay. Learn to handle pressure better sxb.
What pressure? Uproar? I suggest you don't come here assuming things warya :heh: He got what he wanted labado beri fb iyo tiktok laga sheeg sheego hada danahiisa ha raacdo Muqdisho shaqo kuma leh

What pressure? Uproar? I suggest you don't come here assuming things warya :heh: He got what he wanted labado beri fb iyo tiktok laga sheeg sheego hada danahiisa ha raacdo Muqdisho shaqo kuma leh
Then by your logic your odayaal who went to Lascaanood and Hargeysa last year to intercede between to communities had no reason or right to go? Isn’t it then fair for him to return the favor? Abaabul xow sheega marka? I will remind you it was HSM who claimed the issue is over PUBLIC lands so he has as much right as anyone to address the issue. Is public land your property or the property of any single specific tribe? Try to use logic sxb.