Votes: 16 51.6%
  • No, it's a fun

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Video games in the 90s and 2000s used to be shit.

But nowadays they make extremely realistic video games. I fear for Generation Z, they will become asocial gaming addicts.

i somewhat agree. but platform games were a league of their own from 1998-2006

very consistent genre till developers and fans decided first person shooters were all the rage :kanyeshrug:

I was (I think) nearing the end Witcher 2 then RL stuff happened, I forgot about it then Witcher 3 was released and I copped it straight away. I've been meaning to go back and finish it for a while now. You get props for being patient enough lmao. TW3 is a different beast in terms of actual game play. The story aspect to it is quite good too.
:wow:

Damn, I can't do that :dead: I have this weird thing about continuity. I have to play whatever previous title there is, just incase I miss something.

Ngl when I first played it I ended up stuck on that damn village, flotsame, for ages. I couldn't figure out what to do next and abandoned it for months lol I just picked it up again recently and got hooked right after leaving the village haha

Penguin slide out of here along with @Kanye who donated a like to you.

I've just lost the tiny already minuscule respect I had for u :reallymaury:

First you come for mass effect and now this :mjlol:

:camby:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
ngl finna break my boycott for uncharted 4 :meleshame:

imma still write a stern letter to naughty dog regardless :ileycry:
You diving straight into it? I'd cop it but I haven't played the others, I think you can grab the first three in a bundle

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You diving straight into it? I'd cop it but I haven't played the others, I think you can grab the first three in a bundle

i played 1 and 2 when i still believed they were gonna make jak 4

uncharted 2 is sublime tbh. too bad drake is a horrible character and leaves nothing to the imagination :manny:

Prince of persia original triology is the best platformer of all time :kanyeshrug:

idg about Nathan Drake but I really want to play the last of us. Damn console exclusives :meleshame:

Last edited:
What is next ? How to go on dates?

Btw who the hell wants to do something productive all the time? I find gaming relaxing that's why I play some fifA at least once a week.
I'd prefer to socialize than waste my time sitting on a couch, but once a week is reasonable. And I like the hard "r" u got there nazi :chrisfreshhah::birdman:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Prince of persia original triology was the best platformer of all time :kanyeshrug:

idg about Nathan Drake but I really want to play the last of us. Damn console exclusives :meleshame:

i can respect this. warrior within i wasn't allowed to play because my hoyo saw that dutty goth chick on the back.

somehow she didn't have an issue with farah :francis:

i still played it at a friend's house :denzelnigga:

i can respect this. warrior within i wasn't allowed to play because my hoyo saw that dutty goth chick on the back.

somehow she didn't have an issue with farah :francis:

i still played it at a friend's house :denzelnigga:

I'd hit the skip cut scene button so fast every time my parents got into the living room lmao like :damedamn:

Damn it's too awkward playing rpgs in general while other people are around lmao one time I was playing dragon age at home and my dad was on the couch. Anyway I was romancing this dude and I didn't know it would trigger a cut scene kkkk my aabo sat there like :drakewtf::what::susp:

:mjlol:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Damn, I can't do that :dead: I have this weird thing about continuity. I have to play whatever previous title there is, just incase I miss something.

Ngl when I first played it I ended up stuck on that damn village, flotsame, for ages. I couldn't figure out what to do next and abandoned it for months lol I just picked it up again recently and got hooked right after leaving the village haha

:camby:
To be honest I never respected RPGs until then. Every game before that I'd skip every skippable cutscene and never followed the story. Heresy, I know. :icon lol: Actually it was Skyrim that actually made me pay attention since there are no cutscenes I was forced to follow the narrative of the game.
:deadpeter:

I was low key stuck on the first encounter with Letho. For some reason it took me an embarrassing amount of attempts to get past him. Only thing I really hated about Witcher 2 was the fact that you cannot jump. I felt disabled throughout the whole campaign kkkk. Oh and fixed paths. You're gonna love TW3
:banderas:

Penguin slide out of here along with @Kanye who donated a like to you.

Apologise to your Tifa body pillow for me :drakelaugh:

The only thing I liked about call of duty is the zombie mode lmao. My fave was the one at World at War wallahi them nazi zombies were scary. When ur at level 20 and they start braking down walls and shit !!!! :damn:

I didn't like the one in black ops, the map was too open :kendrickcry: They got me from behind way too many times

Status
Not open for further replies.