Gambian FURIOUS that there is a RACE WAR in Somalia against Somali Bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.
His rant starts at 5:30. The earlier stuff is a video he posts about a Somali Bantu man who witnessed his wife and daughter raped infront of him by 1.0 Somalis.

I feel he's disappointed because just a few months ago he made a video standing up for Somalis who were attacked by Trump. I can tell he clearly regrets that mistake.

People came to US, Europe as Madhibaan and cadcad but no one posed as Bantu. I don't support believe this story, sounds fake he wants money.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Nobody puts Somali Bantu to have a greater chance of being granted asylum ,wtf is this guy on about where the f*ck did he get his information from.In reference to the Somali Bantu's case he is largely accurate as they have suffered ongoing abuse and discrimination by somalis. I sometimes feel like the reason why Somalia is a shithole is due to these marginalized communities of Somali bantus and madhibaans inkaar. We got what we deserved and s still dont realize that it's probably because we were dicks to these guys.When will we learn .:comeon::comeon:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
if somalia collapses again then we need to target the bantus they are the biggest supporters of al shabab and unloyal to the somali republic, and won't rest until they have their own state. Whoever takes their land keeps their land. So there is a big reward in it. Perhaps the madhiban deserve it?

I like how bantus feel united despite being several thousand years and miles apart and somalis are stuck in subclan mentality

And somali bantus are clearly marginalized, but it isn't like ethnic somalis aren't facing discrimination based on clans. Not just madhiban but the some of the so called 1.0 clans faced a lot of hate, getting their land stolen and more. What good can you expect from that country?

They also have it better than a lot of ethnic somalis because they have the best land

I like how bantus feel united despite being several thousand years and miles apart and somalis are stuck in subclan mentality

And somali bantus are clearly marginalized, but it isn't like ethnic somalis aren't facing discrimination based on clans. Not just madhiban but the some of the so called 1.0 clans faced a lot of hate, getting their land stolen and more. What good can you expect from that country?

They also have it better than a lot of ethnic somalis because they have the best land
They are divided along tribal lines (i.e Kikuyo/Luo)

have you seen what happens when Kenya reaches election season?:damedamn:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I meant united in a whole sense. They don't mind ths collective bantu title thrusted on them. I don't even know what bantu is tbh.
It's a group of people that originally inhabited a land somewhere in between Nigeria and Cameroon and they expanded and conquered their way through to far corners of the continent like Kenya and Mozambique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending