Galkacyo war reminds me of Kismaayo war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhulmi Jadiid are true war criminals. They will stop the war when they capture Galkacyo.Their greatest enemy is PL.PL is a thorn in the flesh of Dhulmi jadiids policies in Somalia. War is the only solution.
Puntland should not wait for cessation of hostilities anytime soon.They should infact learn from the JL lessons.Bareb Hiraale,Iftiin Baasto etc are just like C.Kariim Guleed.They will even hire AS to fight for them as they had done or have been doing in Kismaayo.
All I can say is PL should not trust IGAD or AU or UN for a peace treaty with people who only understand one language Anarchy.Finish them of and show their rotting corpses in the media just like Liyu Polis did.Then is when they will start to Mourn and lament that school children were killed in the war.

Dude Raskamboni forces did Karbash Marehan fairly and squarely.
Dhulmi jadiid wanted Hiraale to either curve out a corner or secure the entire city and ask Kenyan Amisom to create a buffer zone and thus have upper authority.
If Ogaden was using KDF to secure areas I dont think we would have stopped in Kismaayo.We would have as well continued and used KDF to capture Beled Xaawo?, Bardheere etc.
History notes that never has Marexan defeated Ogaden in a combat.The only ime they came close was using MSB military which was defeated in Jubbaland which eventually led to the fall of MSB.

Wat bad blood is left you folks hate us to death wat more is left?
If Bare hiraale was not brought from Xamar with a mission to start war things would have been different.Alot of lives would jave ben saved.For your info it was Barre hiraale that started the war he started it of with a small skirmish of confisicating an Ogaden owned pick up which was turned into a technical and they refysed to start.Then Baree send folks his militia to spread thin in Kismaayo and started firing arms so as to bring confuaion.Then You folks went to media and claimmed the entire Kismaayo had fallen undwr the control of Bare Hiraale militia.There was celebration in Xamar.When thepatience had died then JL responded with fire.Thats when Hiràle started using the KDF excuse as he was sprinting out of Kismaayo faster than Usain Bolt.Dhulmi jadiid had given Bare Hiraale USD 1M. So he had to explain to his donors wtf haD happpened and thats when the KDF card was used.
Wat I still dont understand is why Marexan are eager to share Kismayo with Hutus but not with their brethrens Ogaden.For a Marexn a HG getting 50% or > in Kismayo port revenue is more fitting than an Ogaden even receiving 25% or < of port.

Wat bad blood is left you folks hate us to death wat more is left?
If Bare hiraale was not brought from Xamar with a mission to start war things would have been different.Alot of lives would jave ben saved.For your info it was Barre hiraale that started the war he started it of with a small skirmish of confisicating an Ogaden owned pick up which was turned into a technical and they refysed to start.Then Baree send folks his militia to spread thin in Kismaayo and started firing arms so as to bring confuaion.Then You folks went to media and claimmed the entire Kismaayo had fallen undwr the control of Bare Hiraale militia.There was celebration in Xamar.When thepatience had died then JL responded with fire.Thats when Hiràle started using the KDF excuse as he was sprinting out of Kismaayo faster than Usain Bolt.Dhulmi jadiid had given Bare Hiraale USD 1M. So he had to explain to his donors wtf haD happpened and thats when the KDF card was used.
Wat I still dont understand is why Marexan are eager to share Kismayo with Hutus but not with their brethrens Ogaden.For a Marexn a HG getting 50% or > in Kismayo port revenue is more fitting than an Ogaden even receiving 25% or < of port.

:heh:now you're saying kdf didn't assist you, xamar gov was furious and wanted kdf out of kismayo and the amisom/igad leaders had to convince hassan shiekh to stop with any criticism against kenya. why can't caghdeers just hold the L:heh:

siilaanyolaughWhy would KFD assist us fight you folks?
Are you as formidable as AS? Do not flatter yourself.
HG who you fear most are being Karbashed by MJ who you considered weaklings.So why do you think HG are loosing?You folks and hutus always used to brag MJ are naago.So who is the real Naago now in Galkacyo.Dont start claimming that Marexaan are helping.:fittytousand:

i remember having these talks with my caghdeer friends, they were so furious and started claiming reinforcements are heading from jigajiga :cryinglaughsmiley:, why would we involve ourselves with whats happening in galkacyo?, in the 90's it was a marehean commander that liberated gaalkacyo from hutus anyways siilaanyolaugh

So they said they would send reinforcement.I guess he meant the dhaanto troupe.:dance:
If you folks were this powerful Bare Hiraale would have taken Afmadow and Buale long time ago during his Hay days infact you folks would have curved out an influence in Garissa.:5hcpspq:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending