From Atheism To Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
"O you who have believed, whoever of you should revert from his religion – Allah will bring forth [in place of them] a people He will love and who will love Him [who are] humble toward the believers, powerful against the disbelievers; they strive in the cause of Allah and do not fear the blame of a critic. That is the favor of Allah; He bestows it upon whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing." (5:54).

Lool this is fucking hilarious. So his muzzrat friend hit him up with the "who created this chain". All the caadan guy had to say was "who created Allah?". Simple as that. You can't explain to me where your God came from don't explain to me the made creation stories. Just because science can't prove anything now won't mean it would in the future. This is ridiculous lol.

Lool this is fucking hilarious. So his muzzrat friend hit him up with the "who created this chain". All the caadan guy had to say was "who created Allah?". Simple as that. You can't explain to me where your God came from don't explain to me the made creation stories. Just because science can't prove anything now won't mean it would in the future. This is ridiculous lol.
For these naturals laws to have come into existence, they must've been created by an intelligent being as an unintelligent agent cannot have possibly been the cause of such perfect natural laws...

they must've been created by an intelligent being

Keyword: *must've*
This proves your faith is about gullibility

What you are saying makes absolute no sense. If an "intelligent being" made an entire universe for the sole purpose of testing his creations (which he already knows the results too), I would never consider that person intelligent, at all.

Let's say Allah does it exist, why is it that Islam is the solution? Don't you find it weird that a magnificent god sends the manual to humanity in only a 700 page book commentated by a Prophet who is a sex addict? A book?! It wasn't even a book until Mr. Uthman ibn Affan came with the idea.

I agree that
Just because science can't prove anything now won't mean it would in the future.
But who's to say they won't prove the existence of God?

What you are saying makes absolute no sense. If an "intelligent being" made an entire universe for the sole purpose of testing his creations (which he already knows the results too), I would never consider that person intelligent, at all.

Let's say Allah does it exist, why is it that Islam is the solution? Don't you find it weird that a magnificent god sends the manual to humanity in only a 700 page book commentated by a Prophet who is a sex addict? A book?! It wasn't even a book until Mr. Uthman ibn Affan came with the idea.

It was written and recited. Uthman (radiallahu anhu) only collected the pages between two covers for the first time.

Besides, how do you accuse the prophet of being a sex addict when Islam is clearly against Zina?

So what's your point? That Islam makes no sense? You couldn't have said it in a respectful tone where people might actually take you seriously? Clown. It;s fine if you don't like Islam but people who are too stupid to have common decency are honestly better off six feet under.

So what's your point? That Islam makes no sense? You couldn't have said it in a respectful tone where people might actually take you seriously? Clown. It;s fine if you don't like Islam but people who are too stupid to have common decency are honestly better off six feet under.
The truth is more important than your feelings

The truth is more important than your feelings
The truth about what? If you're so sure that there is no higher power, prove it. If you're so sure that Islam is a lie, prove it. Don't just ask questions like "oh well how come xyz abc???"

Keep your version of the "truth", I don't need it, I don't want it, nobody needs it, nobody wants it.

Even if Islam was a complete lie I'd still choose to believe in it. People find solace in religion, people need religion for their own mental well-being, is that something you can't grasp? If you proved to me today that there was no God, I'd still be praying 5 times a day because that is how I get by. So is asking for a little respect too complex of a task for your big fucking good-for-nothing head?

The truth about what? If you're so sure that there is no higher power, prove it. If you're so sure that Islam is a lie, prove it. Don't just ask questions like "oh well how come xyz abc???"

Keep your version of the "truth", I don't need it, I don't want it, nobody needs it, nobody wants it.

Even if Islam was a complete lie I'd still choose to believe in it. People find solace in religion, people need religion for their own mental well-being, is that something you can't grasp? If you proved to me today that there was no God, I'd still be praying 5 times a day because that is how I get by. So is asking for a little respect too complex of a task for your big fucking good-for-nothing head?
Sounds like to me you are looking for a safe space. Goodluck finding that on the internet

Sounds like to me you are looking for a safe space. Goodluck finding that on the internet

Sounds like I'm sick of you atheists trying to force your "truth" down people's throats
Sounds like the point i made went right over your head
but let me rephrase:

"ignorance is bliss"

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Sounds like I'm sick of you atheists trying to force your "truth" down people's throats
Sounds like the point i made went right over your head
but let me rephrase:

"ignorance is bliss"

Ignorance is bliss kulaha whilst they go around claiming the prophet split the moon and flew to heaven on a winged horse, evolution is a lie but a single couple who's children committed incest to populate the world is truth, or Noah including 2 pairs of every species on his boat which would then beg the question of "how did the penguins and kangaroos get on the Ark?" Don't throw around words when you are literally walking about holding adult fairytales and presenting them as facts with ZERO evidence.

Funny how they claim that atheists are shoving shit down other people's throats when all religious people do is claim everyone beside their religious identity is going to be tormented for all of eternity.

And stop using the word "truth" to compare us to you superstitious lot. Atheists don't have a "truth", they simply work on the rational (ideally). Truth is a word religions are obsessed with that the atheist has no use for. Nobody can assert atheism as the truth because it's only a definition and not a set of beliefs or ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts