First Somali female Australian lawyer gets accepted 2 Prestigious UK Uni. using

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A Somali passport. Girl excused her Australian passport after learning that the UK Uni. gives full scholarship to disadvantaged hell-hole nations like Somalia. :pachah1::russ::mjlol:

Smart girl ..

Congrats to her.

Now I'm intimidated by her, how a guy gonna marry her tho :susp: the chick is lawyer and now going for a master in human rights

I'd gladly marry her as lawyer myself who has assisted in cases before the supreme court. A strong somali women doesn't scare me, it is an admireable quality.

My parents were disappointed too when I chose law over medicin but the money I earn combined with the succes I've had has made the more acceptable.

Right now, I work in the EU for the EU court and help bring cases. Hopefully, one day I can of assistant to Somalia in helping codify and standardize the law as the Somali girl rightly point out is needed.

Last edited:
N

NaomiHoney

I'd gladly marry her as lawyer myself who has assisted in cases before the supreme court. A strong somali women doesn't scare me, it is an admireable quality.

My parents were disappointed too when I chose law over medicin but the money I earn combined with the succes I've had has made the more acceptable.

Right now, I work in the EU for the EU court and help bring cases. Hopefully, one day I can of assistant to Somalia in helping codify and standardize the law as the Somali girl rightly point out is needed.

Dude. Could you stop this brexit nonsensical rubbish

N

NaomiHoney

You work in the EU.

we Londoners want to be apart of it.

You will most like have an EEA agreement with the EU, the only difference is that you won't get to vote for EU or be subject to the EU court but practically the same rules about movement of goods, capital, labour and services apply as before though the UK most likely has to pay more into the budget as a deterrence against more exit from member states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending