Finally Farmaajo the Somali hero came

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't have any backers from Gulf countries( he is not Islamic) also the amisom countries (Uganda, Kenya and Ethiopia) do not want him. Simply his only backers are Somali people from all levels of society.

IMG_5609.JPG
IMG_5610.JPG
IMG_5611.JPG
IMG_5613.JPG
IMG_5614.JPG
IMG_5616.JPG
IMG_5629.JPG
IMG_5622.JPG
IMG_5622.JPG

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:cosbyhmm:

Judging from the comments, the average Jama might unironically be ready for democracy much sooner than I thought.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Between Xalweyste, Garguurte and Sharif Sakiin, Farmajo doesn't look so bad. He's definitely the dark horse of this election.
:hmm:

I still think that draining the swamp is the only way forward and for that to happen the people need to rise up. #DrainTheSwamp2017
:damedamn:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The sad part is this nigga ain't no visionary, all he did was just not be as corrupt as the rest and paid the troops once or twice.

:dead:

That's literally it, that's how low standards have fallen

:damn:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
According to a certain conspiracy theorist he's seen as the second HAG option if HSM doesn't make it.
:mjlol:

:bell: we have a lot of idiots. But anyways, Farmaajo is nothing more than an opportunist. Once he lost his position he ran back off to the USA,
He only came back to take part in this presidential race, I mean come on, how much more opportunistic do you have to be,

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:bell: we have a lot of idiots. But anyways, Farmaajo is nothing more than an opportunist. Once he lost his position he ran back off to the USA,
He only came back to take part in this presidential race, I mean come on, how much more opportunistic do you have to be,
He had to get back to his day job after getting kicked out and I don't really have any high hopes, I just want him to do what he does best, pay soldiers their salary. :icon lol:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
He had to get back to his day job after getting kicked out and I don't really have any high hopes, I just want him to do what he does best, pay soldiers their salary. :icon lol:

I doubt he will past the first round. I think hes got alot of enemies, Southwest and Puntland don't like him, especially Sharif sakiin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending