Farmaajo the only candidate cares about somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kalshaale shouldnt you concentrate on the Isaac raping your women in sool & sanaag instead of making lies against MJ women trying to bring their good name into disrepute by claiming the women who got rapped by farmaajo was MJ? If you haven't noticed you're a slave to another clan Isaac you out of everyone should remain silent.
If you think I will be insulting Majeerteen because of you, an anonymous nobody member of this forum, you're out of your mind. You don't represent Majeerteen nor do I believe you're Majeerteen. You're dismissed son.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If you think I will be insulting Majeerteen because of you, an anonymous nobody member of this forum, you're out of your mind. You don't represent Majeerteen nor do I believe you're Majeerteen. You're dismissed son.
As if you could diss Majeerteen dhulo slave please :drakekidding:Let's see you show the same testicular fortitude to the Isaac that enslave you miise you're good as long as you get some khat & alcohol :chrisfreshhah:

I am born & raised in the UK & I am a proud qabiliste :mjohreally: so what's your point?

Your people were terrorists darvish were the modern day al shabaab :ufdup:

What country do you speak of? You're being occupied by Isaac there's no other tribe being occupied in Somalia even the Bantus have total control & freedom tell us there brave dervish when will you free yourself from this bondage:kanyehmm:[/QUOTE

]
Shut up you are just a clown of somalispot here, all you are good for it some stupid jokes about period. And remember watch and car from drugs money would not buy you a class and respect.

I often wonder whether the 68 IQ estimate of Somalis isn't as crazy as I originally thought.
You know, I was just watching a commerical about how they are in the process of registering the first street legal self driving cars in america. This is getting beyond embarrassing now! soon they'll go to Mars and no chance for redemption at that point LOL

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You know, I was just watching a commerical about how they are in the process of registering the first street legal self driving cars in america. This is getting beyond embarrassing now! soon they'll go to Mars and no chance for redemption at that point LOL

It's strange, isn't it?

The world has left us totally behind and we're gangbanging (ancestors instead of colors) despite being quite possibly the shittiest country in the world.

We're like the of Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.