Farmaajo the only candidate cares about somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The desperation of the usual suspects is amusing. Keep collecting those L's. That's all you lot seem to be good at. :russ:

FYI, I support Abgaal for President. Those with observer status in Somali politics need to sit on the bench like good bench warmers and watch the big dogs fight it out. :pachah1:

Farmajos mother is Dhulbabante. You're Dhulbahante. Case closed.

Never have I ever supported Sharmarke. You make that assumption because of my clan. You're the worst kind of qabilist; the type who can't even own their shit. You also know very little about the Western legal system. You're out of your league hunny.

Farmajos mother is Dhulbabante. You're Dhulbahante. Case closed.

Never have I ever supported Sharmarke. You make that assumption because of my clan. You're the worst kind of qabilist; the type who can't even own their shit. You also know very little about the Western legal system. You're out of your league hunny.

Other lie from qabilist, you didn't prove even that he was the rapist here. Not a single video where the victim is accusing faramjo. Also Bring a proof that his mum is dhulo. I like to know how Marehan dude who lived in Deep South met dhulo lady from north 70 years ago. Already the rape lie had debunked.

Looool absolutely not true. Why would he steal money? When his own family was one of the richest in Somalia during the kacaan?

Don't compare his father's thousands that he shared with his siblings to the 5 millions $ cheque that he received from China government as aid during the famine. Plus no one wants him due to his bad records with Somalis in Kenya.

waraabe

Your superior
Don't compare his father's thousands that he shared with his siblings to the 5 millions $ cheque that he received from China government as aid during the famine. Plus no one wants him due to his bad records with Somalis in Kenya.
An ambassador can't steal money

Duchess

VIP
Other lie from qabilist, you didn't prove even that he was the rapist here. Not a single video where the victim is accusing faramjo. Also Bring a proof that his mum is dhulo. I like to know how Marehan dude who lived in Deep South met dhulo lady from north 70 years ago. Already the rape lie had debunked.

So now you're denying that his mother is Dhulbahante?:mjlol: Do we need to bring her to the forum so she can give you her abtirsi? It's a well-known fact that his reer abti are Dhulbahante and that he tried to help your failed cause when he was PM. :chrisfreshhah:

You haven't debunked anything. Only you and your two bitter clansmen have questioned the allegations. Thanks for showing us your true colors.:bell:

So now you're denying that his mother is Dhulbahante?:mjlol: Do we need to bring her to the forum so she can give you her abtirsi? It's a well-known fact that his reer abti are Dhulbahante and that he tried to help your failed cause when he was PM. :chrisfreshhah:

You haven't debunked anything. Only you and your two bitter clansmen have questioned the allegations. Thanks for showing us your true colors.:bell:

You lie like Taiwan watch and I don't believe any of these dhulo tales which you made it up here. Plus, He was even in country when the rape happened and she never accused him by name. You are liar.

Thousands? :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

LOL. You are delusional. This man was always loaded. He hasn't stolen a dime in his life. Girl i showed you his achievements. Name one politician who is even close? Don't be xaasid.

If your boy farmajo was good he wouldn't Abandon his ppl as soon as he lost his pm position. Only to come back for the pres elections. Lool

Thousands? :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

LOL. You are delusional. This man was always loaded. He hasn't stolen a dime in his life. Girl i showed you his achievements. Name one politician who is even close? Don't be xaasid.

If your boy farmajo was good he wouldn't Abandon his ppl as soon as he lost his pm position. Only to come back for the pres elections. Lool

I don't have any time to go back and forward with you check the previous threads about your dear uncle's achievements. However, enough that he is shaker and coward just from seeing Kenyan president!!!! God help us when he sees putin your uncle will shit in his pants. He is loser and people already knew that fact. Bye

Lol bye felicia. You claimed farmajo is the only musharax who sends money to the drought victims. I posted Ina Ali anerico meeting gudiga abaaraha and donated a serious sum to the drought victims. While farmajo sent 150 dollars.:hemad:

I showed u pics of the school he built.

I told u about how he helped the ppl in Dhaadhaab and IFo.

You havent showed me one thing Xaarmajo has done.

Now run like the fulay u r

Duchess

VIP
You lie like Taiwan watch and I don't believe any of these dhulo tales which you made it up here. Plus, He was even in country when the rape happened and she never accused him by name. You are liar.

The only liar here is you. You tried to claim the accusations only started in 2015 and that Farmajo isn't half Dhulbahante. All I did was ask where his sympathy for Sacdiyo was? If you didn't know what I was talking about, you would have asked who that was and what I was referring to. Instead you went into automatic defense mode. Give it up, you're so transparent. You hate everyone who isn't affiliated with your clan and that's why you attack every candidate but Farmajo all the time. Your loser clan wasn't able to field a candidate of their own so you're trying to get into Villa Somalia through the Reer Abti card. Let's see where that gets you.:mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I not only question the allegation, I categorically deny it.

Farmaajo literally did or can do no wrong

:fittytousand:

These libelous obviously antisadestic allegations are totally without merit

:fittytousand:

The only liar here is you. You tried to claim the accusations only started in 2015 and that Farmajo isn't half Dhulbahante. All I did was ask where his sympathy for Sacdiyo was? If you didn't know what I was talking you, you would have asked who that was and what I was referring to. Instead you went into automatic defense mode. Give it up, you're so transparent. You hate everyone who isn't affiliated with your clan and that's why you attack every candidate but Farmajo all the time. Your loser clan wasn't able to field a candidate of their own so you're trying to get into Villa Somalia through the Reer Abti card. Let's see where that gets you.:mjlol:

Liar liar and liar that you can't even prove anything !!!!! You lied about his mum being dhulo. And At least bring any video which victim accused him by name. It is all big fake lie like 2015 that I never mentioned here. Nice try but just bring the proof of your allegations.

Duchess

VIP
Liar liar and liar that can't even prove anything !!!!! You lied about his mum being dhulo. And At least bring any video that victim accused him by name. It is all big fake lie like 2015 that I never mentioned here. Nice try but just bring the proof of your allegations.

Even if you were shown proof, your next defense would be to accuse her of seeking attention like you already have. You couldn't give a shit what that poor woman went through, you only care about your loser clan finally getting close to the Presidency. It won't happen so get over it. You will continue to take L's this year, just like you did last year and the year before that. :kodaksmiley:

Even if you were shown proof, your next defense would be to accuse her of seeking attention like you already have. You couldn't give a shit what that poor woman went through, you only care about your loser clan finally getting close to the Presidency. It won't happen so get over it. You will continue to take L's this year, just like you did last year and the year before that. :kodaksmiley:

Nice try of changing the subject, bring the proof first Of your allegations.

Duchess

VIP
kkkkkkk she got you there @Duchess

She wants video evidence of the rape. That isn't asking for proof, that's a complete mockery.:kodaksmiley: She's a victim blaming qabilist rapist sympathizer and you've been sucked back in to sadeism. Wonder how that happened.:pachah1:

a rapist shouldn't become president if allegations are true;but somalis are ok with having war criminals that have committed worse crimes because of qabil :snoop:. in my eyes a warlord is worse than a rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts