Farmaajo the only candidate cares about somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow he raped Carey's Ciise Karshe's daughter? Is there any evidence of the allegation itself or is it urban myth? Is she still alive? Did she accuse him publicly or is the accusation from one of the accused?

Fake news, he was not in Somalia when the rape happened and the victim is alive in North America and she had never accused him. The women was raped by 3 men from Marehan tribe.

Fake news, he was not in Somalia when the rape happened and the victim is alive in North America and she had never accused him. The women was raped by 3 men from Marehan tribe.

When did the allegation against Farmaajo surface? When he was prime minister or has it dogged him his whole life? I want to know if it's personal and real or media tarnishing. Somali media can be disgusting, that article posted here contains an unnamed source so I'm sceptical of the article.

waraabe

Your superior
When did the allegation against Farmaajo surface? When he was prime minister or has it dogged him his whole life? I want to know if it's personal and real or media tarnishing. Somali media can be disgusting, that article posted here contains an unnamed source so I'm sceptical of the article.

He raped her and was sent to the USA to escape justice as I understand, @Duchess is this correct.

He raped her and was sent to the USA to escape justice as I understand, @Duchess is this correct.

Who is this according to? I support all rape victims but I won't tarnish someone's name without evidence and the trail of information. I understand the allegation but I need proof over hearsay, I need to see evidence that she accused Farmaajo. There are a lot of other Marehan who could have been in power and raped her.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
He was Somalia's US Ambassador when the rape occurred 30 years ago and he wasn't in the country for over 3 years.

The women is alive and lives in North America and has never accused him.

But you know qabilists here who know it's complete fallacy are using blogs written by anonymous people as proof. They know it's complete bullshit but they don't care.

Who is this according to? I support all rape victims but I won't tarnish someone's name without evidence and the trail of information. I understand the allegation but I need proof over hearsay, I need to see evidence that she accused Farmaajo. There are a lot of other Marehan who could have been in power and raped her.

The victim has never accused him or said farmaajo 's name.

The victim has never accused him or said farmaajo 's name.

So people took it upon themselves to accuse him? That's shameful if true because it mocks her grief for political gain. Unless she's accused him personally I won't call him a rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts