Farmaajo rape allegations resurface

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mix of liberal second generation diasporans and traditional Internet forum qabil warriors on this side is very disorienting.

This thread is exhibit A. From the never ending 80s civil war to some random anecdotes about rape culture:faysalwtf:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
:dead::dead:
They take fashion so seriously here wallahi it's not even funny.
:bell:
I thought I liked fashion and all that but nah you can't even be slipping one day.
You also have to be dressed up or you'll be clowned by people you don't even know.
:kodaksmiley:
Every year they have some kind of African cultural night. My favorite night of the year.
And I come through with my hella sparkly Dirac and kill it.
:mjswag:
I feel that's a form of the supremacy in action in America how black kids have to spend twice as much on fashion.

You probably looked great. Also how many Somali and other African go to HU

I feel that's a form of the supremacy in action in America how black kids have to spend twice as much on fashion.

You probably looked great. Also how many Somali and other African go to HU
There are so many Africans and caribbeans and even some Arabs and Pakistanis.
We have some Somalis but they're not like me. They don't claim Somali you have to drag it out of them. They act like telling you is a big deal but I already knew.
:snoop:
Like a Somali guy will tell you my name's Hashim but call me Hazz.
:ayaanswag:
:faysalwtf:
Everyone else is proud and claim their culture on campus except for us.
:farole:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
We have some Somalis but they're not like me. They don't claim Somali you have to drag it out of them. They act like telling you is a big deal but I already knew.
Some AAs don't see Somalis as blacks though. Kudos to you going to HU atleast you not a minority

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You are ridiculous if you think there was any sort of institution or rule of law for the rape victim to come forward. The military regime was entirely based on clan nepotism. Farmaajo shares a clan with Afweyne.

Why you are bringing up Muuse Bixi? If you want to play the war criminal game, Tukeh is Dhulbahante, General Morgan is Majerteen, Caydid was Habar Gidir etc. etc. Somalis lack accountability, we can all point fingers but everyone is hiding the blood their clan criminal has on his hands.
So what if Farmaajo shares a clan with the late President Siyad Barre? So do my cousins. Is that a crime now? :what:

The issue is about the rape, and he was not even living in Somalia at that time because he was Somalia's ambassador to the United States when the rape occurred in Xamar. The sister of the rape victim is also a member of parliament and she was a supporter of Farmaajo and voted for him. So why are you lying? Women with qabyaalad are the sickest people I've ever met.

General Tukeh was not a war criminal, he's a citizen of the United States and pays his taxes. A strong nationalist who was trying to defend Somali's borders from Ethiopian rebels. To compare him to Muuse Bixi who butchered entire neighborhoods and even remarked: "why should I make prayer when I can kill" in regards to the innocent Garhajis civilians. He's a war criminal that has been accused by the speaker of the Somaliland parliament and needs to be brought to justice.

God damn it you live in DC you are too close I better move to another state

waraabe

Your superior
Notice how it's the MOD crew throwing a fit at the mention of these allegations? Do they seriously think that booliqaran state welfare is coming back lol? The worst are the qurjile

I'm a representative of the government of Somalia you better watch out or I will ban you from entering the country like I did to that :ufdup:
:mjlol:
Delusions.
giphy.gif

So what if Farmaajo shares a clan with the late President Siyad Barre? So do my cousins. Is that a crime now? :what:

The issue is about the rape, and he was not even living in Somalia at that time because he was Somalia's ambassador to the United States when the rape occurred in Xamar. The sister of the rape victim is also a member of parliament and she was a supporter of Farmaajo and voted for him. So why are you lying? Women with qabyaalad are the sickest people I've ever met.

General Tukeh was not a war criminal, he's a citizen of the United States and pays his taxes. A strong nationalist who was trying to defend Somali's borders from Ethiopian rebels. To compare him to Muuse Bixi who butchered entire neighborhoods and even remarked: "why should I make prayer when I can kill" in regards to the innocent Garhajis civilians. He's a war criminal that has been accused by the speaker of the Somaliland parliament and needs to be brought to justice.

:pachah1:Whats the relation between paying taxes and war crimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending