Facebook Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I said my birthday was January 1st. :cool: We need to support our youtubers. Much love.

The live stream went well! I will most likely do more on the weeks I don't make videos <3
Thanks everyone!

Do you answer that question in the video or nah?

The Somali community in my area doesn't bother me about anything, nor has a Somali person ever come up to me and bashed me for anything I do.
I'm not out and about anyways for anyone to see me, nor do I do anything crazy.
My family loves me to death and they raised me with kindness and support. They are just like any other parent where they want me to do well.
and as long as I am happy and living a healthy and safe life, they support me. They love that I am in college doing premed, they love that I am
so independent and I am working hard every day. They love that I have a close relationship with God and they love me. There's not much else to say

The Somali community in my area doesn't bother me about anything, nor has a Somali person ever come up to me and bashed me for anything I do.
I'm not out and about anyways for anyone to see me, nor do I do anything crazy.
My family loves me to death and they raised me with kindness and support. They are just like any other parent where they want me to do well.
and as long as I am happy and living a healthy and safe life, they support me. They love that I am in college doing premed, they love that I am
so independent and I am working hard every day. They love that I have a close relationship with God and they love me. There's not much else to say

Ok...:browtf:

You are such a kind, genuine person @Deeqa. You are so comfortable infront of the camera specially doing live. You looked a bit shy too lol...you are so brave.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@decca i missed your whole live thing and I am upset. You should've given us a whole day in advance. This seems like you're trying to use us. Just because I'm attracted to you don't mean you gotta abuse us like this :meleshame::meleshame:

On your next video you must give us a S/O at the least otherwise this looks like you are using us. If you are part and parcel of this Somalispot then give us a S/O. Don't understand why everyone here is giving a blank check:mjpls:

Secondly I must do a vlog with you one day even if I must stop by Nashville :ohno:

@decca i missed your whole live thing and I am upset. You should've given us a whole day in advance. This seems like you're trying to use us. Just because I'm attracted to you don't mean you gotta abuse us like this :meleshame::meleshame:

On your next video you must give us a S/O at the least otherwise this looks like you are using us. If you are part and parcel of this Somalispot then give us a S/O. Don't understand why everyone here is giving a blank check:mjpls:

Secondly I must do a vlog with you one day even if I must stop by Nashville :ohno:

It was a very late live stream. I'm sorry. I will give hours notice next time on all platforms, Facebook and Snapchat included!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It was a very late live stream. I'm sorry. I will give hours notice next time on all platforms, Facebook and Snapchat included!

When will you pay homage to us ?

You do realize that @AbdiJohnson has introduce your vlogs to all the Somali social media platforms? The lest you can do is make a S/O to us. Thank you in advance !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending