Even Angels Ask.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I recommend this book to any Muslim seeking clarity on theological questions in Islam. Why humans were created and placed on earth, why we experience hardship and suffering in this life or overall struggles with having blind faith when it comes to the deen. 'Even Angels Ask' was written by Jeffrey Lang, a professor of Mathematics shortly before becoming a Muslim :)

1696450580394.png

For those of you sincerely seeking to find answers, I pray you find peace and contentment in this life and, insha'Allah, the next..

I recommend this book to any Muslim seeking clarity on theological questions in Islam. Why humans were created and placed on earth, why we experience hardship and suffering in this life or overall struggles with having blind faith when it comes to the deen. 'Even Angels Ask' was written by Jeffrey Lang, a professor of Mathematics shortly before becoming a Muslim :)

View attachment 297087

For those of you sincerely seeking to find answers, I pray you find peace and contentment in this life and, insha'Allah, the next..
just finished reading it, it's pretty good. thx for sharing. I hope the author learns arabic tho, all the sources he quoted are western ones and he is missing a lot of knowledge thats only been written in Arabic.

Trending