Ethiopia's leading think-tank on Somalia's elections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why i sincerely believe our (somali) worst enemies are these illiterate stupid animals we call our caqil boqor and suldans. Somalia and somali will never reach their full potential whilst these scum of somali society are being looked at for guidance, advice and validation. Dont forget these morons have never left their tribal heartlands and all they know is their qabil and their degaans. They are the true enemy of somali people and we have to inshallah put them in their place which is no where near politics and morals.

What gets me is surely if you claim to be a suldaan of your people the last thing you would want to see is the subjugatio of your people right, well not for these animals.

That is why I would arrest them all if I was in power. I would make them an example.

they have so Much to loose - Abgaal wanted to dethrone Habar Gidir and they have achieved it,under geedi, abgaal canbuuladiisa ayaa u duran.
:mindblown:Don't speak of something you are clueless about.

Mudulood were firmly behind UIC under Sheekh Sharif. This was Geedi's tol.
Do they look pro-Xabashi to you?:icon lol:
dc8pe9.jpg

Ethiopians and their lackeys learnt their biggest lesson from Geedi's tol in Yaaqshid.
netbiwN.png

"Dagaal xooggan oo ay ku baaba’een Ciidamo Soomaali iyo Itoobiyaan ah oo Saaka ka dhacay xaafadda Towfiiq ee degmada Yaaqshiid."
https://somaliswisstv.com/2008/05/24/dagaal-xooggan-oo-ay-ku-baaba’een-ciidamo-soomaali-iyo-itoobiyaan-ah-oo-saaka-ka-dhacy-xaafadda-toqfiiq-ee-degmada-yaaqshiid/

Everyone has sellouts, Geedi doesn't represent Mudulood, the same way Xuseen Caydiid doesn't represent Habargidir.:icon idea:

Don't delude yourself with fake fantasies, Mudulood would 100% side with their HabarGidir Hiraab blood brother over you.:icon e biggrin:

Last edited:
:mindblown:Don't speak of something you are clueless about.

Mudulood were firmly behind UIC under Sheekh Sharif. This was Geedi's tol.
Do they look pro-Xabashi to you?:icon lol:
dc8pe9.jpg

Ethiopians and their lackeys learnt their biggest lesson from Geedi's tol in Yaaqshid.
netbiwN.png

"Dagaal xooggan oo ay ku baaba’een Ciidamo Soomaali iyo Itoobiyaan ah oo Saaka ka dhacay xaafadda Towfiiq ee degmada Yaaqshiid."
https://somaliswisstv.com/2008/05/24/dagaal-xooggan-oo-ay-ku-baaba’een-ciidamo-soomaali-iyo-itoobiyaan-ah-oo-saaka-ka-dhacy-xaafadda-toqfiiq-ee-degmada-yaaqshiid/

Everyone has sellouts, Geedi doesn't represent Mudulood, the same way Xuseen Caydiid doesn't represent Habargidir.:icon idea:

Don't delude yourself with fake fantasies, Mudulood would 100% side with their HabarGidir Hiraab blood brother over you.:icon e biggrin:

loooooool sheekh shariff, a coward, he ran off as soon as the Ethiopian arrived, he ran to raskambooni and was flown from raskambooni to nairobi, - he promised alshabab militias before he fled, that he was going to fetch some water....but he had other plans.......

and indhocadde said hajj was more fard then figting ethopia-and he fled to makka ....:):):chrisfreshhah:

from this

to this within a weeks

meesha waxaa ku baabey habar gidir and hassan dahir aways.. and in the end he ran away from Godane- wuxuu ku timaamey nin qabyiiliste ah:chrisfreshhah:.

and this is today habar gidir beeing whooped by alpha group aka abgaal boys- odayaasha habar gidir oo laga-raacey.

maxresdefault.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wYTEC9qKrGQ/maxresdefault.jpg :pachah1::russ:

Thanks geedi abgaal can eat their canbuulo iyo bun nicely - Geedi has passed the canbuulo to sheekh shariff to eat- who then passed it to hassan sheekh

Status
Not open for further replies.