Ethiopia's leading think-tank on Somalia's elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
@Duke of Bohol

You really peddling that aid is being paid via Xamar ? or that only 'it' receives it? do you actually believe they pay aid ? Your budget alone is higher and refutes this claim, 80% of the so called British aid above 100 million is paid towards it's former protectorate, just recently a few planes filled with UAE cash to sweetened the berbera deal landed in Hargaisa.

The UAE only pays J/land P/land and S/land, it's also putting pressure on the corrupt Kulmiye to keep the Turks out, whom recently opened an office there, but they are finding very hard to manoeuvre. Faroole was smart enough to allow them to set up show in Garowe and they are building his airport pet project.

@Burhan

The main blockers of this secession from the very beginning were none other then Ethiopia, read the statements from the EU, they say recognition needs to come from the AU (basically Ethiopia), when they go to them, they are told, once their is peace in whole of Somalia you both have to come to an agreement, otherwise there will be bloodshed.

It sounds like a credible statement, if you believe they of course hold the best interest of the Somali's at heart, which every evidence points against of course, they don't want another Somali state on their border, it will emboldened their own dozen separatist groups to seek secession and set a dangerous precedent and worst of all why recognise an enclave you already control 'mentally' and economically with an iron fist?

This is the wisdom of God at work, that love for Xabashi is being wiped from their heart, that needs to happen first, before any true reconciliation can occur, I can't sit at a table with the like of @waraabe and @Hawdian whom have relentless love for our enemies.
You are my enemy

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Thegoodshepherd

You could have expressed it in a single one-liner, " I am political prostitute, that goes with the wind, wherever it takes me, no morals, no dignity, no principles"

In fact using the term 'Prostitute' is an insult to the Prostitute herself, because at least she has choice.

You have no such choice, the Xabashi's mount you from which every hole or position they want unopposed, then discard you like a used condom

Then come back as they please, like the cheap skank booty call that you are, while you tell your friends, 'you are in love' in your delusions.

:damn:

The reason you feel betrayed is because you think we share a fate, but this is not true. You and I have no interests in common, it just so happens that some Italian saw fit to place us within the same borders. You should strip yourself of such feelings, they can become depressing.

:browtf:

My point exactly. Supporting people that actively seek to divide you.

"You are my enemy" is the point we have reached. Somalis calling Somalis their enemy and siding with foreigners.

Don't bother with him, he is a dupe, a pawn, a follower to which ever hole his clan elder tells him to enter

You kill the herder or change his thinking, the blind sheep herd like him will just follow

But his clan leader tells him to hate, while he makes deals with those same people and fills his coffers while laughing at him towards the bank

While he is none the wiser, because what else would you expect from a sheep ? Other then Eat, graze, follow, defecate, sleep?

IMG_6014.JPG
ethiopians delivering the fattest L to the hawyie. somalis will always do the exact opposite of what a habashi says.

HSM went to Ethiopia 5 times last month begging Ethiopia to help him re elect. This is Ethiopian defence minister meeting with Keating (UN envoy for Somalia)

This is old news but you have to love how fickle Somali's are, to still think clan politics reigns supreme.

Why is Faroole backing Sheikh Shariif ? Why is the majority of the people on the ground campaigning for Farmaajo Murursade/Ceyr, mind you his wife is murursade ?

Why are so many of his maternal side of the family (Sacad) campaigning for CC on the ground ? Why is J/land controlled MP's by Madoobe voting for Sheikh Shariif? why are the P/land ones split between Gaas/Faroole blocks? with Gaas backing HSM ?

Let's ask ourselves a different question, why has the TPLF that was Pro P/land and S/land for decades and Anti Koonfur (excluding Bay/Bokool) all of a sudden did a 360 and became the so called champions of Hawiye after a decade of funding warlords and clandestine warfare/animosity?

You guys are nothing more than mere dupes and pawns, no understanding of the geopolitics going on, Ethiopia is simply using this argument against the UAE Axis that a civil war will erupt (because they don't want CC), not that they care one bit about his clan which they supported for two decades, but because of UAE supporting CC, this is classic bait and switch by them.

Ethiopia real plan for Somalia which failed and collaborated by every inside source, was D&M presidency (Sakiin) HG prime-minister (Guled) Ogadeen speaker (Xidig) they all had an alliance, with Xidig they ensure CC is out of the picture, however they failed, with even Madoobe refusing to back him, Plan B is HSM.

The irony is that they were backing a non Hawiye for Presidency anyway, people underestimate how really dumb they are politically, notice how they specifically highlighted 'Majerteen', and how the Xabashi shabab battalion are busy at work in Northern Gaalkacayo and Bosaaso dropping leaflets, but nothing in Garowe were Faroole is Anti UAE.

This is great development, the 'walaalheena' Ethiopia has already been sucked out of the Puntlander's that see them as enemies after decades of convenient friendships, the same is happening in Somaliland right now, the wisdom of God is at work here, as far as I see it. The ilks of @Thegoodshepherd were more pro TPLF then the Tigray themselves. Once shit goes down in S/land which is hotting up you will @waraabe also switch, fickle useless bunch.

If I was a Majerteen particularly Omar Mohamoud/Cusman Mohamoud (leaders with UAE). I would be really worried about this blatant open warfare threats, along with letters/assassinations Bosaaso/Gaalkacayo only. The only refuge is in Somalinimo.

They don't see the bigger picture like you, BTW I agree with you in everything expect sharif sheikh, his old history of al shabab, stolen money. Farmaajo only can unite the country. Once the common man see the change and hope. He leaves the the law of gun.

No surprises there. Mogadishu the seat of the federal government is in the sphere of Hawiye
influence afterall. Unlike Somalilanders (forever waiting for ictiraaf), Hawiye are smart
enough to play cutthroat politics, that is why their regions will continue getting majority
of the International community development projects and aid.

But on what price!!!! Letting Amisom forces run wild on them from killing to raping. Human right report claimed 100,000 women was raped by amisom.

@Duke of Bohol

You really peddling that aid is being paid via Xamar ? or that only 'it' receives it? do you actually believe they pay aid ? Your budget alone is higher and refutes this claim, 80% of the so called British aid above 100 million is paid towards it's former protectorate, just recently a few planes filled with UAE cash to sweetened the berbera deal landed in Hargaisa.

The UAE only pays J/land P/land and S/land, it's also putting pressure on the corrupt Kulmiye to keep the Turks out, whom recently opened an office there, but they are finding very hard to manoeuvre. Faroole was smart enough to allow them to set up show in Garowe and they are building his airport pet project.

@Burhan

The main blockers of this secession from the very beginning were none other then Ethiopia, read the statements from the EU, they say recognition needs to come from the AU (basically Ethiopia), when they go to them, they are told, once their is peace in whole of Somalia you both have to come to an agreement, otherwise there will be bloodshed.

It sounds like a credible statement, if you believe they of course hold the best interest of the Somali's at heart, which every evidence points against of course, they don't want another Somali state on their border, it will emboldened their own dozen separatist groups to seek secession and set a dangerous precedent and worst of all why recognise an enclave you already control 'mentally' and economically with an iron fist?

This is the wisdom of God at work, that love for Xabashi is being wiped from their heart, that needs to happen first, before any true reconciliation can occur, I can't sit at a table with the like of @waraabe and @Hawdian whom have relentless love for our enemies.

Habashis under estimate the Somalis always dating back to empires gone. You are a good man saxib. I like somali brothers who understand their priorities.

Waraabe and Hawdian are not different from other Somalis. They are more vocal about their clan loyalty and if they end up victims and we could help, we are duty bound to go to their aid regardless of their extreme views. The brothers don't realize how much influence their clan wields among Somalis.

Someday a new generation will rise up among all clans and move forward together as one people and thrive. I hope that day doesn't come when Somalis were already decimated. Keep in mind that if you are at the top of the clan heap and look down, you are standing on top of all Somalis. When you are Somali, one does not need to go lower and be a foot soldier for the clan. I am sitting out on these clan conflicts and wait for more important causes. Keep up hope and don't let some short sighted brothers who don't feel your pain cause you to miss the big picture.

Bloodying Habashis had always been a good cause when it came to Somalis. We would be speaking Amharic like the rest in Ethiopia if we didn't fight them for generations.

Bloodying Habashis had always been a good cause when it came to Somalis. We would be speaking Amharic like the rest in Ethiopia if we didn't fight them for generations.

Dont forget they come at us with allies and dhabadhilifs always and we still manage to deal them a heavy blow. I dont think we have ever faced them in a fair fight ecept the early stage of 77 until soviet union along with cuba got involved.

Dont forget they come at us with allies and dhabadhilifs always and we still manage to deal them a heavy blow. I dont think we have ever faced them in a fair fight ecept the early stage of 77 until soviet union along with cuba got involved.

You should read the letter their King sent around late 1800s to the super powers back then in Europe asking for help against Somalis. And they came to his aid in big ways. Every time Habashis got defeated by Somalis, they had others bail them out. We were the answer to their expansionist philosophy in East Africa and we stood in their way. They would own the Indian Ocean and the red sea by now if it weren't Somalis.

Unfortunately, the hard won lands of Somalis are being soiled by the indignities of clan elites and politicians who chose to be subservient to the same Habashis who had respect for the Somali race for their bravery. We made in their history books as aggressors eager to take their land. Now all that fear and respect is replaced with contempt seeing how Somalis are outbidding to the Habashi cause themselves with no gain.

You should read the letter their King sent around late 1800s to the super powers back then in Europe asking for help against Somalis. And they came to his aid in big ways. Every time Habashis got defeated by Somalis, they had others bail them out. We were the answer to their expansionist philosophy in East Africa and we stood in their way. They would own the Indian Ocean and the red sea by now if it weren't Somalis.

Unfortunately, the hard won lands of Somalis are being soiled by the indignities of clan elites and politicians who chose to be subservient to the same Habashis who had respect for the Somali race for their bravery. We made in their history books as aggressors eager to take their land. Now all that fear and respect is replaced with contempt seeing how Somalis are outbidding to the Habashi cause themselves with no gain.

Thats why i sincerely believe our (somali) worst enemies are these illiterate stupid animals we call our caqil boqor and suldans. Somalia and somali will never reach their full potential whilst these scum of somali society are being looked at for guidance, advice and validation. Dont forget these morons have never left their tribal heartlands and all they know is their qabil and their degaans. They are the true enemy of somali people and we have to inshallah put them in their place which is no where near politics and morals.

What gets me is surely if you claim to be a suldaan of your people the last thing you would want to see is the subjugatio of your people right, well not for these animals.

Thats why i sincerely believe our (somali) worst enemies are these illiterate stupid animals we call our caqil boqor and suldans. Somalia and somali will never reach their full potential whilst these scum of somali society are being looked at for guidance, advice and validation. Dont forget these morons have never left their tribal heartlands and all they know is their qabil and their degaans. They are the true enemy of somali people and we have to inshallah put them in their place which is no where near politics and morals.

What gets me is surely if you claim to be a suldaan of your people the last thing you would want to see is the subjugatio of your people right, well not for these animals.
In some other thread, apparently a whole bloody clan joined the Al-shabab skinnies because their clan elders fell under the spell of the Khawarij sxb.
:snoop::jcoleno:
Most Somalis back home are blind followers of these Suldans, Clan elders e.g. The clan system needs to be destroyed for good for the sake of our nation.

Those Suldaan and clan elders don't care a dime about the clan, just the money, the clan is just a useful dupe of idiots that will moan/groan, shed blood and be used as a negotiation tool to get the Suldaan/Ugaas/Leader more $$$, the prime motivation is $$$

It's simply a major business racket like no other I have ever seen, they get the best girls handed to them, the whole clan sings from their hymn books, fights and sheds blood to fill the coffers of these parasites and keeps them in power.

In the mean time they dump out another 20/30 hordes of brainless challenged spawns that keep the racket system alive and kicking, no one actually sits back and begins to ask deep questions, like what they have done for the people, what they have built etc. In fact the blind followers will attack you for it.

This is coming from a person that has been on the ground for years and involved in this for over a decade, every one of them would sell out for a few $$

:siilaanyolaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
The desperation of xabashi is unbelievable-
They couldn't get their puppet team on power sakiin+xidig and now the last chance they have is the desperate Hassan sheekh to put him in power.

The desperation of Hassan took him as far as to visit Jigjiga, just get the support of habesh- No Somali president since 1960 has ever went to Jigjiga, we still consider Somali Galbeed as under occupation.

Anyways Come to maybe early - February the presidential election they- Ethiopia will not not get their men.

It's ALL bluff and none sense propaganda - HAG - if they start to support Alshabab,
they have so Much to loose - Abgaal wanted to dethrone Habar Gidir and they have achieved it,under geedi, abgaal canbuuladiisa ayaa u duran.

Hawiye haduu shaati kaleh soo xirto- adeer Trump will carpet Bomb them-

Ethiopia+ Turks wants Hassan sheekh, simple as that.

Come to February your, New President Elect Mudane Cabdirashid, ama Mudane Farmaajo, ama Mudane Jibriil.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.