Ethiopia's leading think-tank on Somalia's elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
ethiopians delivering the fattest L to the hawyie. somalis will always do the exact opposite of what a habashi says.

I doubt that, Eth is backing HSM re-election! Who would have thought hawiye would be in bed with ethios after all they have done? I'd expect it to be from you guys but yall ain't getting no love from eth :mjlol:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
This is exactly what I have been saying all along, taking away the presidency from Hawiye means the potential disintegration of the already weak FGS. Hawiye will turn to Alshabab if they do not stay in power, permanently. I would even venture to guess that Hawiye political operators are disinterested in pursuing Alshabab precisely to keep this option (or gun) on the table. It is essentially blackmail, "keep me in power or I will tear the whole thing down". This is why you have Biimaal MPs on HSM's side although he has presided over their dispossession and murder. They know what Hawiye are capable of, and that things can always become worse.

What I said last Thursday, I swear they should hire me to be an analyst for this shit :drakelaugh:

Very unlikely for an MJ to become president or to name a non-Abgaal for PM, almost impossible. The FGS at this point cannot fuction without an Abgaal as president or PM. What is likely to happen in either case is that Hawiye as a whole will increasingly support Alshabab or a similar religious group making life for the FGS in Mogadishu very dangerous. Most Hawiye have no problem with Amisom being in the country, but they will declare them Kuffar and crusaders who deserve to be killed if they were to lose the presidency. This is why in my opinion it is best for the stability of the FGS that an Abgaal stays in power, otherwise we may see a strengthening of Alshabab.

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/t...nt-and-pm-of-somalia.17913/page-2#post-414643

I doubt that, Eth is backing HSM re-election! Who would have thought hawiye would be in bed with ethios after all they have done? I'd expect it to be from you guys but yall ain't getting no love from eth :mjlol:

To the habashi, you are always a Somali. It is Somalis who think some of them are more favorable to Ethiopia than others.

All Somali elites, clan elites, all local and federal government in Somalia are Tools. No one there in official capacity has dignity.

All of them tools

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
They are absolutely right and I say this as a Mijjertheyn. We saw how they opposed Abdullahi Yusuf ( aun ) and brought out the cimaamads and Quran and wanted Sharia over democracy, but we also saw how quickly the likes of Sheikh Sharif shapeshifted. Now Ethiopians and the "gaalo" are their allies but let a Mijjertheyn like Cumar Cabdirashid win and they will join Al-Shabaab en masse.

This is old news but you have to love how fickle Somali's are, to still think clan politics reigns supreme.

Why is Faroole backing Sheikh Shariif ? Why is the majority of the people on the ground campaigning for Farmaajo Murursade/Ceyr, mind you his wife is murursade ?

Why are so many of his maternal side of the family (Sacad) campaigning for CC on the ground ? Why is J/land controlled MP's by Madoobe voting for Sheikh Shariif? why are the P/land ones split between Gaas/Faroole blocks? with Gaas backing HSM ?

Let's ask ourselves a different question, why has the TPLF that was Pro P/land and S/land for decades and Anti Koonfur (excluding Bay/Bokool) all of a sudden did a 360 and became the so called champions of Hawiye after a decade of funding warlords and clandestine warfare/animosity?

You guys are nothing more than mere dupes and pawns, no understanding of the geopolitics going on, Ethiopia is simply using this argument against the UAE Axis that a civil war will erupt (because they don't want CC), not that they care one bit about his clan which they supported for two decades, but because of UAE supporting CC, this is classic bait and switch by them.

Ethiopia real plan for Somalia which failed and collaborated by every inside source, was D&M presidency (Sakiin) HG prime-minister (Guled) Ogadeen speaker (Xidig) they all had an alliance, with Xidig they ensure CC is out of the picture, however they failed, with even Madoobe refusing to back him, Plan B is HSM.

The irony is that they were backing a non Hawiye for Presidency anyway, people underestimate how really dumb they are politically, notice how they specifically highlighted 'Majerteen', and how the Xabashi shabab battalion are busy at work in Northern Gaalkacayo and Bosaaso dropping leaflets, but nothing in Garowe were Faroole is Anti UAE.

This is great development, the 'walaalheena' Ethiopia has already been sucked out of the Puntlander's that see them as enemies after decades of convenient friendships, the same is happening in Somaliland right now, the wisdom of God is at work here, as far as I see it. The ilks of @Thegoodshepherd were more pro TPLF then the Tigray themselves. Once shit goes down in S/land which is hotting up you will @waraabe also switch, fickle useless bunch.

If I was a Majerteen particularly Omar Mohamoud/Cusman Mohamoud (leaders with UAE). I would be really worried about this blatant open warfare threats, along with letters/assassinations Bosaaso/Gaalkacayo only. The only refuge is in Somalinimo.

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
They are absolutely right and I say this as a Mijjertheyn. We saw how they opposed Abdullahi Yusuf ( aun ) and brought out the cimaamads and Quran and wanted Sharia over democracy, but we also saw how quickly the likes of Sheikh Sharif shapeshifted. Now Ethiopians and the "gaalo" are their allies but let a Mijjertheyn like Cumar Cabdirashid win and they will join Al-Shabaab en masse.

It is satisfying on some level that most outside observers are waking up to the hypocrisy of the Hawiye. The United States, i.e Jendayi Frazer, gambled that by removing A.Y, the Hawiye would retreat from their extremism and abandon violence as a tool to reach the top seat. They were right to some extent in that the moderate factions of the ICU did abandon their extremist positions, but not after introducing a truly poisonous ideology into the body politic. The Hawiye's creation of the ICU provided the space for groups like Alshabab to metastasize and develop links to International Jihad. So that even if the leadership of the ICU was practical and moderated after gaining power, they were delegitimatized in the eyes of the young followers who were idealistic and hardened by Alshabab's ideology. The next Hawiye "religious" uprising may actually lead to a group even worse than Alshabab coming onto the scene. This is why it is so dangerous to take power away from the Hawiye, their political elites are ruthless and are willing to play very dangerous games.

This is old news but you have to love how fickle Somali's are, to still think clan politics reigns supreme.

Why is Faroole backing Sheikh Shariif ? Why is the majority of the people on the ground campaigning for Farmaajo Murursade/Ceyr, mind you his wife is murursade ?

Why are so many of his maternal side of the family (Sacad) campaigning for CC on the ground ? Why is J/land controlled MP's by Madoobe voting for Sheikh Shariif? why are the P/land ones split between Gaas/Faroole blocks? with Gaas backing HSM ?

Let's ask ourselves a different question, why has the TPLF that was Pro P/land and S/land for decades and Anti Koonfur (excluding Bay/Bokool) all of a sudden did a 360 and became the so called champions of Hawiye after a decade of funding warlords and clandestine warfare/animosity?

You guys are nothing more than mere dupes and pawns, no understanding of the geopolitics going on, Ethiopia is simply using this argument against the UAE Axis that a civil war will erupt (because they don't want CC), not that they care one bit about his clan which they supported for two decades, but because of UAE supporting CC, this is classic bait and switch by them.

Ethiopia real plan for Somalia which failed and collaborated by every inside source, was D&M presidency (Sakiin) HG prime-minister (Guled) Ogadeen speaker (Xidig) they all had an alliance, with Xidig they ensure CC is out of the picture, however they failed, with even Madoobe refusing to back him, Plan B is HSM.

The irony is that they were backing a non Hawiye for Presidency anyway, people underestimate how really dumb they are politically, notice how they specifically highlighted 'Majerteen', and how the Xabashi shabab battalion are busy at work in Northern Gaalkacayo and Bosaaso dropping leaflets, but nothing in Garowe were Faroole is Anti UAE.

This is great development, the 'walaalheena' Ethiopia has already been sucked out of the Puntlander's that see them as enemies after decades of convenient friendships, the same is happening in Somaliland right now, the wisdom of God is at work here, as far as I see it.

If I was a Majerteen particularly Omar Mohamoud/Cusman Mohamoud (leaders with UAE). I would be really worried about this blatant open warfare threats, along with letters/assassinations Bosaaso/Gaalkacayo only. The only refuge is in Somalinimo.

So there is light at the end of the tunnel clan politics?

I always thought Somaliland alone can change the status quo if they espoused and championed the Somali cause. They are a power house as they had been among Somalis. Their absence helped no one including themselves. Settling for less left all Somalis weakened.

How foolish can some of the users here be to think Ethiopia has Somalia's interest at heart?

Before this whole debacle and geopolitical shifts, every P/land and S/land poster I saw in any forum, were pro Xabashi, this has now changed with the P/land camp completely, I have yet to read a single Pro Xabashi crap from them since.

Somaliland is left now, they are openly being threatened about the UAE base and the situation is very ugly on the ground getting worse, it's a double-edged sword, they reject they will be seen as slaves, they accept and they will get either open war or destabilisation.

Then you will see all their posters become Anti Xabashi aswell, fickle, dupe, useless bunch with no dhiig or nobility.

all I'm saying is...if HSM gets re elected I'm starting a go fund me page for the "wall of majertania" I'm about to build on both sides (south and north behind sool and sanag :hemad:) i no longer recognize y'all

Bohol

VIP
No surprises there. Mogadishu the seat of the federal government is in the sphere of Hawiye
influence afterall. Unlike Somalilanders (forever waiting for ictiraaf), Hawiye are smart
enough to play cutthroat politics, that is why their regions will continue getting majority
of the International community development projects and aid.

Before this whole debacle and geopolitical shifts, every P/land and S/land poster I saw in any forum, were pro Xabashi, this has now changed with the P/land camp completely, I have yet to read a single Pro Xabashi crap from them since.

Somaliland is left now, they are openly being threatened about the UAE base and the situation is very ugly on the ground getting worse, it's a double-edged sword, they reject they will be seen as slaves, they accept and they will get either open war or destabilisation.

Then you will see all their posters become Anti Xabashi aswell, fickle, dupe, useless bunch with no dhiig or nobility.

Reminds me of the warlord days when each tuulo switched alliances like there is no tomorrow. They switched alliances and each tuulo still suffered.

Clan is a disease. Saddest part is when people wake up to their realities, it is too late and they lost everything including their dignity.

Anyway, somaliland should declare it's independence as free Somalis who look out for their interests. If Ethiopia attacks them directly, rest of Somalis will join the war against Ethiopia as all Somalis did back in Baydhabo attack years ago. Somalis may be divided but when the siren calls, you can bet Somalis from All clans will join the war against the habashis. You had many issaqs fighting and defending southerners back in those days.

So there is light at the end of the tunnel clan politics?

I always thought Somaliland alone can change the status quo if they espoused and championed the Somali cause. They are a power house as they had been among Somalis. Their absence helped no one including themselves. Settling for less left all Somalis weakened.

They will soon become number uno once their house starts to burn which is around the corner, courtesy of their Xabashi boyfriends.

Don't believe this facade that they excluded themselves it's all bull-crap BS meant for the consumption of people like @waraabe so he fantasies about these empty dreams in his faeces laced, sweat stenched, alcohol laced marfish with his ilkacase bucked tooth friends.

They are responsible for their own MP's election in Xamar and this was proven when they threw a massive hissyfit when HSM exposed them, after he tried giving more to P/land in the upper house, they couldn't even control themselves, crying all over media about injustices.

That Habaar stricken Kulmiye, whom since they got elected, the enclave had non-stop droughts are allied with Damul Jadiid and Wadani just the most recent information I got, have a representative in Uganda with Sheikh Shariif block, they also met with CC.

They are part and parcel of this election campaign and you will soon find out about the realities.

Keo

VIP
"Ethiopia's leading think-tank believes allowing Hawiye to keep the presidency is wise move & non-Hawiye leadership will backfire." In other words, they want Somalia to continue to be distabalized.

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
@Inquisitive_ I don't think you understand how Puntland acts, it is a very pragmatic state. We are pro Ethiopia when our interests coincide and anti Ethiopia when they diverge. There are no permanent enemies or allies, just permanent interests. 4 months ago I was very much pro Ethiopian, now that they have shifted towards favoring the Hawiye, I am anti Ethiopian. Ethiopia's interests and our interests diverged, why do expect me to still be in favor of Ethiopia? It makes no sense! This is realism, no "somalinimo" BS can taint it. Pure, unadulterated political opportunism is what is being played here.

The difference is that for me, an MJ, this is not existential. Winning the presidency is a proverbial "cherry on top", while for you losing the presidency means your entire clan becomes subsidiary to a terror group. Exploding Hawiyes galore!

:chrisfreshhah: :mjcry:

@Duke of Bohol

You really peddling that aid is being paid via Xamar ? or that only 'it' receives it? do you actually believe they pay aid ? Your budget alone is higher and refutes this claim, 80% of the so called British aid above 100 million is paid towards it's former protectorate, just recently a few planes filled with UAE cash to sweetened the berbera deal landed in Hargaisa.

The UAE only pays J/land P/land and S/land, it's also putting pressure on the corrupt Kulmiye to keep the Turks out, whom recently opened an office there, but they are finding very hard to manoeuvre. Faroole was smart enough to allow them to set up show in Garowe and they are building his airport pet project.

@Burhan

The main blockers of this secession from the very beginning were none other then Ethiopia, read the statements from the EU, they say recognition needs to come from the AU (basically Ethiopia), when they go to them, they are told, once their is peace in whole of Somalia you both have to come to an agreement, otherwise there will be bloodshed.

It sounds like a credible statement, if you believe they of course hold the best interest of the Somali's at heart, which every evidence points against of course, they don't want another Somali state on their border, it will emboldened their own dozen separatist groups to seek secession and set a dangerous precedent and worst of all why recognise an enclave you already control 'mentally' and economically with an iron fist?

This is the wisdom of God at work, that love for Xabashi is being wiped from their heart, that needs to happen first, before any true reconciliation can occur, I can't sit at a table with the like of @waraabe and @Hawdian whom have relentless love for our enemies.

@Thegoodshepherd

You could have expressed it in a single one-liner, " I am political prostitute, that goes with the wind, wherever it takes me, no morals, no dignity, no principles"

In fact using the term 'Prostitute' is an insult to the Prostitute herself, because at least she has choice.

You have no such choice, the Xabashi's mount you from which every hole or position they want unopposed, then discard you like a used condom

Then come back as they please, like the cheap skank booty call that you are, while you tell your friends, 'you are in love' in your delusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending