Ethiopian holds senior position in al Shabab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waryaa stop lying on me.
You act like you know me.

Take advantage kulaha I'm a pre law student I don't need your education lectures. I have never in my life cried over oppression brownie points.

That would be a damn lie my people were not oppressed by these cadaans. But I don't have to be ignorant in situations around me.

And I have donated money to help the famine victims in Somalia even though I don't have any family there. The overreach is unreal take your misplaced ciil somewhere else I'm not the Ethiopian government.
Good job. Hope you accomplish more. It's good to stand up for people when they are wronged but I think it's dumb and a waste of time to go out of your way to march with blm movements. They make up about 50million in america. they have enough people to fight for them, we also need to fight for ourselves. that's if you care about somalis wherever they are.
Now, you did parade around your love for that movement on this very forum so don't act like i am making stuff up. don't make me quote you now.:ufdup:

Good job. Hope you accomplish more. It's good to stand up for people when they are wronged but I think it's dumb and a waste of time to go out of your way to march with blm movements. They make up about 50million in america. they have enough people to fight for them, we also need to fight for ourselves. that's if you care about somalis wherever they are.
Now, you did parade around your love for that movement on this very forum so don't act like i am making stuff up. don't make me quote you now.:ufdup:
Again stop lying on me bring up my old posts.

I clearly said I don't support BLM because they're a mess but I stand by their message. Gtfo I have my own brain stop telling me what and how to think. We may be part of the same tribe but we're not the same person.

You don't need to tell me I should care about Somalis I do and I fight for my own people the hardest. Wallahi you actually disgust me I can see why sovereign reiko hates you. You're literal qaashin.
:camby:

Again stop lying on me bring up my old posts.

I clearly said I don't support BLM because they're a mess but I stand by their message. Gtfo I have my own brain stop telling me what and how to think. We may be part of the same tribe but we're not the same person.

You don't need to tell me I should care about Somalis I do and I fight for my own people the hardest. Wallahi you actually disgust me I can see why sovereign reiko hates you. You're literal qaashin.
:camby:
Good. Tribe has nothing to do with this, I don't believe in that BS, I only talk about it for the banter.

I'll excuse myself now since you seem pissed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending