Ethiopian holds senior position in al Shabab

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Ileen Barre knew what was brewing with the silencing of sheikhs. Look at her talk. What a creepy ideology, completely cold-blooded.

Wtf did I just watch?

The social experiment called survival on hard mode:meleshame:
In an alternative reality she is a doctor helping heal people :kanyehmm:

Women like her never had a chance in Somali society. The first victim of war is the truth, then comes women and children:jcoleno:

Look at it from her perspective: Al-shabbab was probabaly the first time she was afforded education and a decent living with her husband, and in turn they brain-washed her and she had nothing to resist that bran-wash as she is a child of the civil war:kendrickcry:

The social experiment called survival on hard mode:meleshame:
In an alternative reality she is a doctor helping heal people :kanyehmm:

Women like her never had a chance in Somali society. The first victim of war is the truth, then comes women and children:jcoleno:

Look at it from her perspective: Al-shabbab was probabaly the first time she was afforded education and a decent living with her husband, and in turn they brain-washed her and she had nothing to resist that bran-wash as she is a child of the civil war:kendrickcry:
I just can't fathom the cruel disregard for human life. She's so callous and cold. I really just can't process this. I'm still in shock.

Al-Shabaab is one of the main reasons Somalia has immense troubles moving forward. They routinely murder Nurses, Doctors, and Engineers just to hinder the movement towards stability.

That's what a brainwashed individual looks like. How can a grown person be so manipulated? She seems to be her in late 30s in the video which would make her around 30 7 years ago.

You're right, it does look like a bandage :patrice:

So many people are like her. What they need are alternatives. How do you excise something like this? It's just not some person, it's an idea.
I understand where you're coming from. The ideology definitely needs to be challenged, the problem is salafism is very entrenched in Somalia, so there won't be a straight forward solution to this problem. For now, AS needs to be defeated & all the wadaads in Somalia need to make sermons in Masjids denouncing not just Shabab's actions, but their ideology as well. The gov't definitely needs to work with the religous establishment to destroy the ideology & stop importing these salafist ideas to Somalia.

Last edited:
That's funny I thought I couldn't claim Ogaden.
:mjlol:
So we're tol now?
:comeon:
unfortunately. but you gonna need to stop acting so ratchet tho.
quit the blm BS for starters, your parents have their own struggles and being black wasn't one of them. fix up before you are brainwashed like that lady in the video.

unfortunately. but you gonna need to stop acting so ratchet tho.
quit the blm BS for starters, your parents have their own struggles and being black wasn't one of them. fix up before you are brainwashed like that lady in the video.
War qaashin ka tahay waas.

When did I ever act ratchet?
:ayaanswag:
And you're trying to tell quit the 'blm bs' when you're an isis terrorist in disguise.
:umwhat:
Fix up kulaha waryaa go get your Edo in that video and the rest of your people.
:susp:

War qaashin ka tahay waas.

When did I ever act ratchet?
:ayaanswag:
And you're trying to tell quit the 'blm bs' when you're an isis terrorist in disguise.
:umwhat:
Fix up kulaha waryaa go get your Edo in that video and the rest of your people.
:susp:
don't be a xoolo now. I am anti argagixiso so why would I be a fan of isis or any other terrorist organization?
what i say about you is true tho. you act like the white man has kept your parents in chain for centuries, like he has owned you, has killed your babies. :birdman:
You live in the land of opportunities, take advantage and make something of yourself instead of wasting your time fighting for lost causes that have nothing to do with you.
help your people if you must get involved in social issues, hold meetings to collect money for the famine in somalia.
what will walking around yelling black lives matter help you accomplish? the brainwashed woman in the cadaan has more brain cells than you if you truly believe in that bs.

don't be a xoolo now. I am anti argagixiso so why would I be a fan of isis or any other terrorist organization?
what i say about you is true tho. you act like the white man has kept your parents in chain for centuries, like he has owned you, has killed your babies. :birdman:
You live in the land of opportunities, take advantage and make something of yourself instead of wasting your time fighting for lost causes that have nothing to do with you.
help your people if you must get involved in social issues, hold meetings to collect money for the famine in somalia.
what will walking around yelling black lives matter help you accomplish? the brainwashed woman in the cadaan has more brain cells than you if you truly believe in that bs.
Waryaa stop lying on me.
You act like you know me.

Take advantage kulaha I'm a pre law student I don't need your education lectures. I have never in my life cried over oppression brownie points.

That would be a damn lie my people were not oppressed by these cadaans. But I don't have to be ignorant in situations around me.

And I have donated money to help the famine victims in Somalia even though I don't have any family there. The overreach is unreal take your misplaced ciil somewhere else I'm not the Ethiopian government.

Status
Not open for further replies.