Ethiopia "we have good relations with Somaliland and will use Berbera "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi A Ogaden calling me amxaaro bootyclapper is a first.
This ogaden is anti axmar while you are a lover of them and you want them to take over your lands sxb. :camby:

Be a man niyoow and stop getting so excited about every axmaar who exploit your land.

waraabe

Your superior
This ogaden is anti axmar while you are a lover of them and you want them to take over your lands sxb. :camby:

Be a man niyoow and stop getting so excited about every axmaar who exploit your land.

Sxb no one takes over my lands. The question is when will you free yourself from amxaaro (Tigre is your favourite master)

waraabe

Your superior
There is no integrating going on, only the creation of a tributary system in which Ethiopia is the center. Somaliland is not on an equal footing with Ethiopia and neither is Djibouti. This arrangment is probably fine for Djibouti which is small enough to live off of port fees. Berbera entering the market of servicing Ethiopia just divides the pie further for Port Sudan and Djibouti, while benefitting Ethiopia in the long term and Somaliland in the short to medium terms. Why do you think Eritrea has passed on becoming the main port for Ethiopia for the past 23 years? Hint: it is not because of the desert triangle that is Badme! It was to avoid the political subordination that accompanies economic integration. You can kiss ictiraaf goodbye if you become another Djibouti.

Kiss bosaso good bye when hobyo is built

I always said if you are getting criticised by the usual naysayers then you are doing something right. I support this along with the UAE military base, the further we distance ourselves from Somalia the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending