Ethiopia "we have good relations with Somaliland and will use Berbera "

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Lol how? Look sxb the civil war is over, wishing for the destruction of somalia is not gonna make things better in somaliland, it's better for you and us to unite as one, if ur 38 yrs old or younger you were either a child or weren't even born during the civil war. Majority of the somali youth would prefer to unite, it's the old heads that still hold grudges and inshallah they'll all die out soon, and I say this because there way of thinking is very detrimental to a united somalia.

Stop talking about a union, I don't need a fucking union

waraabe

Your superior
I really love how obedient somalidiid are to Aidstopian dick. Kkkkkkk

Aidstopia Uganda Kenya are doing this to you
IMG_1755.GIF

Ethiopia's relationship with Somaliland is of mutual benefit. The only ones getting played are the politicians in Xamar.

The entire region is integrating with one another while Somalia is being isolated.

Everyone is moving forward while you're still stuck in the past.

The isolation is a long-term strategy, which won't remedy short-term benefits. If you think Ethiopia has your interest, I have a land map to sell you with somaliland on it.

Stop talking about a union, I don't need a fucking union

The law does not care about your feelings, legally you're the property of Somalia and no-one of value is changing it. The quicker you see that, the better for everyone involved. Disillusion is not substituted for reality, no matte how much you wish it.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Lets behonest guys, even somalidiids realize ictiraaf is never coming kkkkk

The dream reached high peak during 1991-2011 kkkk

Look at how their politicians speak when they talk about ambassadors for Somalia, they say: Ambassador of Somalis kkkkkk

Even their people says when referring to Somalia alone(including shitty somalididland): dhulka somalida kkkk

Their dream is torn in pieces
Waraabe knows damn right that they are desperate and lost all hopes. He might behave like sambac sometimes but he knows that.

Lets be fucking serious here. Would somalidiids welcome "ambassador of enemyland" if they still believed in ictiraaf? Lmfaoooo.

Lets be fucking real here. Do u see ambassador of China talking with Taiwan and Taiwan saying: ambassador for chinese(taiwanese are also chinese people)???

Last edited:
Somaliland is doing something right to have all of you hating so constantly. :sass1:

Keep the hate coming. In the meantime our government is closing multi hundred million dollar deals:russsmug:

Lets behonest guys, even somalidiids realize ictiraaf is never coming kkkkk

The dream reached high peak during 1991-2011 kkkk

Look at how their politicians speak when they talk about ambassadors for Somalia, they say: Ambassador of Somalis kkkkkk

Even their people says when referring to Somalia alone(including shitty somalididland): dhulka somalida kkkk

Their dream is torn in pieces
Waraabe knows damn right that they are desperate and lost all hopes. He might behave like sambac sometimes but he knows that.

Lets be fucking serious here. Would somalidiids welcome "ambassador of enemyland" if they still believed in ictiraaf? Lmfaoooo.

Lets be fucking real here. Do u see ambassador of China talking with Taiwan and Taiwan saying: ambassador for chinese(taiwanese are also chinese people)???

You know why it is called a dream? You'd have to be asleep to believe it.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Somaliland is doing something right to have all of you hating so constantly. :sass1:

Keep the hate coming. In the meantime our government is closing multi hundred million dollar deals:russsmug:

It depends if u are pleased with 30% and no ictiraaf. I call that sad day for maamulka Somaliland.

Infact this deal( in reality Qiyaano Qaran) will lead to Habro wars. Because no matter what, the habros will accuse each others of nepotism. It will lead to clashes. They almost hating each other just for politics, what do u think will happen when money comes on the table and goes to certain sub habar???
Expect slaps

If it is just a relationship,why are you guys so excited? Y'all is more excited than a recent Indian who found a white gf at school.:mjlol:

Keo

VIP
To what extent are they willing to go just to disassociate themselves from Somalia?
That is what I call "being desperate".
:ivers:

To what extent are they willing to go just to disassociate themselves from Somalia?
That is what I call "being desperate".
:ivers:
I am sure @waraabe would go as far as being a servant and cutting that raw meat for their pm.

I think @merka would stop as soon as he's certain that us walanwayns aren't competing for axmaars' attention.:susp:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Ethiopia's relationship with Somaliland is of mutual benefit. The only ones getting played are the politicians in Xamar.

The entire region is integrating with one another while Somalia is being isolated.

Everyone is moving forward while you're still stuck in the past.

There is no integrating going on, only the creation of a tributary system in which Ethiopia is the center. Somaliland is not on an equal footing with Ethiopia and neither is Djibouti. This arrangment is probably fine for Djibouti which is small enough to live off of port fees. Berbera entering the market of servicing Ethiopia just divides the pie further for Port Sudan and Djibouti, while benefitting Ethiopia in the long term and Somaliland in the short to medium terms. Why do you think Eritrea has passed on becoming the main port for Ethiopia for the past 23 years? Hint: it is not because of the desert triangle that is Badme! It was to avoid the political subordination that accompanies economic integration. You can kiss ictiraaf goodbye if you become another Djibouti.

I am sure @waraabe would go as far as being a servant and cutting that raw meat for their pm.

I think @merka would stop as soon as he's certain that us walanwayns aren't competing for axmaars' attention.:susp:
No matter how far we go we can never compete with reer Ogaden. :ileycry:
There is no integrating going on, only the creation of a tributary system in which Ethiopia is the center. Somaliland is not on an equal footing with Ethiopia and neither is Djibouti. This arrangment is probably fine for Djibouti which is small enough to live off of port fees. Berbera entering the market of servicing Ethiopia just divides the pie further for Port Sudan and Djibouti, while benefitting Ethiopia in the long term and Somaliland in the short to medium terms. Why do you think Eritrea has passed on becoming the main port for Ethiopia for the past 23 years? Hint: it is not because of the desert triangle that is Badme! It was to avoid the political subordination that accompanies economic integration. You can kiss ictiraaf goodbye if you become another Djibouti.
So the solution for Somalia is to sabotage our deals?

Every step Somaliland takes to develop itself Somalia tries to prevent it. If they stop acting as an enemy then we'll stop treating them as one.

I agree that in a perfect world Somali countries should unite on port policy so that there wouldn't be a race to the bottom.

Somaliland only needs to cooperate with Djibouti to suffocate Ethiopia anyway :manny:

No matter how far we go we can never compete with reer Ogaden. :ileycry:

So the solution for Somalia is to sabotage our deals?

Every step Somaliland takes to develop itself Somalia tries to prevent it. If they stop acting as an enemy then we'll stop treating them as one.

I agree that in a perfect world Somali countries should unite on port policy so that there wouldn't be a race to the bottom.

Somaliland only needs to cooperate with Djibouti to suffocate Ethiopia anyway :manny:
No OG here takes pride in being an axmaar bootyclapper. waraabe is more of a bootyclapper than AJ is a cadaan servant. Uncle ruckus would take lessons from this niger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending