Ethiopia sends 72 THOUSAND TONS of food aid for Somaliland drought victims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Siilanyos legs look like they will give out at any moment, his tooth pick luugo cannot sustain that stomach of his. Ilahay ha badbaadiyo shacabka dhiban.

Amiin inabti.

BIIXI-IYO-SIILAANYO.jpg

Whats the Big deal neighbors help each other in tough times of droughts. It wasnt long ago when Somaliland sent a humanitarian aid plane to somalia full of tons of food aid and money. Stop using drought as fkd its wack

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....somaliland-humanitarian-aid-somalia-mogadishu

This is not help out of kindness since Ethiopia itself suffers from drought and food shortage but they are trying to gain SL to their side, since the Berbera base deal and Ethiopia's influence is weakening in SL. It is good thing for SL, milk and cash the raw meat eaters.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
^^ Dowlada Somaliland gives Dhulbahantes in sool Humanatarian aid... so can we say Dhulbahantes are Beggers :ivers:

I hate iidoor but i will accept their humanitarian Aid :drakekidding:

I don't hate isaaq but I am realistic person who want to be Somali and wave my blue flag not join imaginary country that would not recognize. Plus wasting my time and money in useless project like SL. 25 years of waiting!! Quarter century of waiting!!!

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Bla bla bla after you saw your own people accepting Aid from somaliland you wana change the subject. :francis:.
Anyway drought is not a laughing matter to be used as point scoring, it affects thousands of somalis everywhere. Neighbours will always help each other in times of need.

Bla bla bla after you saw your own people accepting Aid from somaliland you wana change the subject. :francis:.
Anyway drought is not a laughing matter to be used as point scoring, it affects thousands of somalis everywhere. Neighbours will always help each other in times of need.

That aid you are talking about was from Kuwaiti government and it was for all Somali people not the 3 villages and I already made thread about it. SL government itself is begging from Ethiopia and gulf countries, how could they give any aid!!!

waraabe

Your superior
That aid you are talking about was from Kuwaiti government and it was for all Somali people not the 3 villages and I already made thread about it. SL government itself is begging from Ethiopia and gulf countries, how could they give any aid!!!
lol it was for Somaliland, if it was for your folk it would've landed in your villages. so if Somaliland if begging others then your people are begging Somaliland

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I hate iidoor but i will accept their humanitarian Aid :drakekidding:
We don't currently have our own federal state for our regions in SSC so the international community and aid companies give it to either Puntland or Somaliland. Of course you both pocket most of it, and don't give us our fair share of what rightfully belongs to us, whilst still claiming our regions. It's funny how you fooled people here to believe that your government is the one forking the money out, and not the NGO's etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts