Erdogan - "Europeans would Revive Gas Chambers if they weren't Ashamed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I day-dream about Turkey sending first Islamic Rocket to the Moon and engineers from all over Islamic countries helping with the design and implementation of the project.

One of us would scoop up All muslim flags and plant them on the Moon and name sections of it Mohammed Valley. Build a mosque and give a room to other monotheistic religions since Western astronauts who believe in God are afraid to be seen as believers. We can help these believers out themselves by visiting our little Moon-Mosque and in the section of the Mosque we built for them. They would pray there without shame.

Muslims would be the best example for mankind who have both worlds running parallel for them. Nice day-dreams huh? lol.

I daydream about Turkey sending first Islamic Rocket to the Moon and engineers from all over Islamic countries helping with the design and implementation of the project.

One of us would scoop All muslim flags and plant them on the Moon and name sections of it Mohammed Valley. Build a mosque and give a room to other monotheistic religions since Western astronauts who believe in God are afraid to be seen as believers. We can help these believers out themselves by visiting our little Moon-Mosque and in the section of the Mosque we built for them.

Muslims would be the best example for mankind who have both worlds running parallel for them.

You have been conditioned to much by Europhile propaganda and myths, the moon is a translucent object you can't land on it at all. I can post you a video of the NASA Oreon project were THEY themselves tell you directly they haven't sent a man past the supposed ' deadly van allen radiation' or even left low earth orbit, even Obama is on tape saying this.

The sooner you give up these myths and indoctrination which I know are very powerful, the sooner you will attain the bliss and fruits of freedom, you have been conned very hard bro with mythology brought about by these occultists.

Wait aren't you a holocaust denier like your buddy Eric Dubay? It seems like you only believe in things when it suits your narrative:mjkkk:

Your clearly suffering from reading difficulties captain save a Europhile, there is a clear "" quotations wrapped around the 'gas chambers' which I of course don't believe in and neither that 6 millions Jews were murdered using it, when it's far cheaper, quicker and easier to just shoot them in the head.

Forget Gas chambers, they will do far worse like that Somali dude those degenerate Belgians burned alive over a bonfire night early 90's, that infamous picture everyone above the mental pubescent age and free of occultist influence knows about, but I doubt you qualify for this.

I doubt Erdogan himself believes in this, he is milking it for what it's worth, which is exactly what I would have done as well, the only difference is that we didn't bring about the fabrication in the first place, but of course your too stupid to understand this distinction so I don't really blame you.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
You have been conditioned to much by Europhile propaganda and myths, the moon is a translucent object you can't land on it at all. I can post you a video of the NASA Oreon project were THEY themselves tell you directly they haven't sent a man past the supposed ' deadly van allen radiation' or even left low earth orbit, even Obama is on tape saying this.

The sooner you give up these myths and indoctrination which I know are very powerful, the sooner you will attain the bliss and fruits of freedom, you have been conned very hard bro with mythology brought about by these occultists.
:icon lol:
I like you a lot Mr @Inquisitive_ :ummhmsmiley: post the video.:icon lol:

:icon lol:
I like you a lot Mr @Inquisitive_ :ummhmsmiley: post the video.:icon lol:

@2:00
"just as orion flies over the Indian ocean we loose complete contact with the space craft, satellite feeds are lost :icon lol: this is while they dump the rocket into the oceans notice how it never goes up straight always bends in it's trajectory to cruising altitudes out of sight, watch every launch the Indian ones are the best, they are so amateurish they don't cut the feed when that happens"

@3:00 until 4:00

Juicy parts about van allen belt, they need to solve these radiation problems before they begin to send people through it and this is 2017 and supposedly 1960 during the worst solar storms astronauts with ancient technologies got past it several times unharmed.

Here is a nice quick compilation of it with the Obama part about leaving low earth orbit.

Bro, the Nasa video doesn't support your flat earth theory . I watched the entire clip btw. Also, NASA decided to take the risk of sending the Apollo astronauts through the Van Allan belt radiation anyway. They even tested a theory of detonating nuclear bomb in the atmosphere to help trapped particles in the radiation zone escape once their energy was boosted by the explosion. The result was just adding to the radiation that already existed after they detonated 1.4 megaton nuclear bomb in the atmosphere. That project was called Star Fish and it failed by adding more radiation into the Van Allan belt. NASA decided to go ahead with the mission knowing the risk to the Astronauts but they hoped trajectory speed and the heat shields they already built for the pod was enough protection. Instruments on board and on the Apollo astronauts measured acceptable levels of radiation inside.

The flat earth theory is interesting but arguments presented for it such as the size of the sun and the 3000 miles are the biggest failure for evidence. Plus earth with gravity, earth with rotation, sun with the actual distance to earth(more than 3000 miles) and other cosmological facts give us everything we enjoy about Earth.

You are beating a dead horse with beautiful vocabulary. At least, you are not violating a religious tenet with your flat earth theory. Which is okay.

Last edited:
Bro, the Nasa video doesn't support your flat earth theory . I watched the entire clip btw. Also, NASA decided to take the risk of sending the Apollo astronauts through the Vander Allan belt radiation anyway. They even tested a theory of detonating nuclear bomb in the atmosphere to help trapped particles in the radiation zone escape once their energy was boosted by the explosion. The result was just adding to the radiation that already existed after they detonated 1.4 megaton nuclear bomb in the atmosphere. That project was called Star Fish and it failed by adding more radiation into the Van Allan belt. NASA decided to go ahead with the mission knowing the risk to the Astronauts but they hoped trajectory speed and the heat shields they already built for the pod was enough protection. Instruments on board and on the Apollo astronauts measured acceptable levels of radiation inside.

Anyway, the flat earth theory is interesting but arguments presented such as the size of the sun and the 3000 miles are the biggest failure for evidence. Plus earth without gravity, earth without rotation, sun without the actual distance to earth today and other cosmological facts give us everything we enjoy about Earth.

You are beating a dead horse with beautiful vocabulary. At least, you are not violating a religious tenet with your flat earth theory. Which is okay.

So in Summary, He may be retarded but at least he's not religiously retarded

:dead:

So in Summary, He may be retarded but at least he's not religiously retarded

:dead:

He is far from retard. The brother is well educated. I am glad flat earth vs round earth is not religious based but cosmological and earthly science based. The whole rocket industry thrived because of Gravitational theory and experiments it spawned that led to an actual result. Calculating weight of the rocket, how much thrust a rocket engine must have, devising the ability to escape gravity of the earth and use earth's orbit to jump to other planets are straight out understanding earth's features including its roundness. Everything related to Astronomy depends on knowledge of the earth and its relation to other planets. All theorized through observation then verified by actual missions.

There can be no logical dispute against physics.

@Burhan

With all due respect bro, you are giving me the establishment NASA narrative of the entire world view. Operation Fish bowl, the high altitude nuclear explosion, which the Russian's actually started first (they didn't go to any supposed moon and refuted American accounts)

The genie is in the name Fish bowl, it has biblical reference that refers to the firmament above us which even the Quran alludes to, it was exercise in trying to blast through the firmament when they found it, which the Russian's did before them.

The very dude that is touted to inventing rockets that supposedly took man to the moon wrote in his own book how the Dajal came to him in his dream and told him he was doing his work, I posted it on here before.

In Surah Ar Rahman verse 33

O company of jinn and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth, then pass. You will not pass except by authority [from Allah ].

@Burhan

With all due respect bro, you are giving me the establishment NASA narrative of the entire world view. Operation Fish bowl, the high altitude nuclear explosion, which the Russian's actually started first (they didn't go to any supposed moon and refuted American accounts)

The genie is in the name Fish bowl, it has biblical reference that refers to the firmament above us which even the Quran alludes to, it was exercise in trying to blast through the firmament when they found it, which the Russian's did before them.

The very dude that is touted to inventing rockets that supposedly took man to the moon wrote in his own book how the Dajal came to him in his dream and told him he was doing his work, I posted it on here before.

In Surah Ar Rahman verse 33

O company of jinn and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth, then pass. You will not pass except by authority [from Allah ].

You quote an interesting verse. It is the same verse Islamic scholars used to affirm the possibility that humans can and might travel up to heaven in some distance. The key words being "Illaa Bisultan".

The beauty of Islam is that it DOES NOT limit human imagination and their efforts to tame their Universe. They will be able to achieve what is humanly possible and Allah is cool with that. After all, Allah installed the brain in humans so advanced by comparison to other animals that it came with the responsibilities assigned to them and the freedom to explore heaven and earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.